1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women are smarter!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by amihere, Apr 26, 2010.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Finally my DH agreed this!! I am welcome to all the bouquets(mostly from the fairer sex) and bricks(Ofcourse you guess from whom).Yesterday we went shopping for running shoes and tracks. After quite a hunt we got a good deal from Penny (Something) and I bought a pair of nike tracks. Since 3weeks I am gymming and its been 4months I am exercising sincerely. The best way I have found to motivate me is to gift me with things I love to have. Nike tracks and running shoes are something I dream always to own. Ah! I know I know some may say this is just an excuse for shopping more and you know what I dont care what they say. Because I get what I want:cool2:

Oops! I get deviated from topic quite often. So this shop was already giving you things on a discount being a facotry outlet,but it had another offer saying "Pick any 3articles and get 10% off on your bill". So here we were with one tracks and one T.One mroe item and we would have got some more discount.So I was like pulling out things to make it 3 and DH putting it back to make it 2. And then tada...An aunty who was in line before us turned and asked "Hey!how many items do you have?"
    We : "2."
    Aunty : "So let's bill this together,I have a shoe and you have 2things so we get 10% off, both are at adv.":goodidea:

My DH politely washed his hand from the sin saying "You ladies decide this is your area." Finally when we decided to do so poor Manager was looking at these two cunning ladies with a "I will get you sometime" smile. Ha ha thus getting an additional 10% off we walked out off the store. While waiting for our car DH admitted it, "You ladies are SMARTER in all these things, we wouldnt have even dreamt of doing this." I dont know whether it was a sarcasm or compliment but I prefer to take it as the latter Bowand Man am I proud of it? Ofcourse,with days prices are rocketing skywards and who wont love to have more and more discount. Now I am wondering what to do about the unexpected balance I have in my pocket ha ha:biglaugh

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Amihere,

Nice one !!!! and I agree "Women are smarter"!!!

3. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

I agree completely amihere....

It was a nice read!

4. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee to Amihere
    I read your article and I liked it. Your language is very lucid, the words are flowing like the water in a stream.
    -Naval Langa

5. jils

jils Bronze IL'ite

that was too good an idea ....
    after a long break into reading blogs , this was a real good one.

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Custard & Aruna thanks for the comments, Yeah we rock. But it is quite difficult for them to give this appreciation and admit it;)

7. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Navaljee thank you very much for the compliments. I am so happy to get comments from you.

8. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jils, so long. Thanks for dropping by dear, hope you can implement it sometime ;)

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

After a day's hard work before I called it a day I read your blog, Ami. Being an accountant I simply loved it. That's really smart and you have a bouquet from a person, from whom you expected something else.

Women are definitely smarter.

I always love to concede to my wife, "Any day you are smarter than me"
    For has she not chosen me as her DH?

sridhar

10. Ridha

Ridha Senior IL'ite

hi,
    that was a nice one.i like the way u narrate it.very interesting..............keep p osting