With love from J

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

My dear Mithila,

It was a pleasant surprise and a very interesting experience reading about the sincere way in which you cared and nurtiured your pet ( or rather your daughters pet ! ) dog JOY.His timetable for the entire day was also methodically followed by you !
    So lovingly you took care of all his meals.
    You are saying that you did it as a matter of duty....but somewhere along the way, as the years rolled by this duty became a labour of love ! You have confessed yourself that you wept bitterly after Joy passed on...doesn't that prove that you two shared a bond of love?
    I was very happy to read all that you have written about Joy and also to know once again that my friend Mithila is a very kind hearted soul ( knew it earlier but this re- inforces the fact about kindness to anikmals !!) who will be indulgent towards them too .:cheers It is now proved conclusively that you are an Animal lover !:bowdown

warm regards
    PAULINA:wave

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pauli,

Please convey this message to Romeo and Juliet:

Woofy Woof Woof Woof
    Woofy Woof Woof Woof
    Woofy Woof Woofffffff

I am sure they are wagging their tail and are on their hind legs to reach my cheeks.

The pictures were indeed cute and rocking.

Oh Ya!! Pauli deary, I did please my eyes with the website link you had given me through PM. It rocked!!! It was very cute of you to send me the link. Thanks Pauli deary, thanks a ton.

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Chechi,
    I would have missed wonderful pictures, have I not seen Mals reply. Thank you, Mals!

Romeo is so cute. I like his color too. My DD also liked him very much.

Thank you for sharing his picture with us!

regards,

4. Paulina

Dear Malsy,

So happy you liked our two brats pictures......and extra happy to know that you liked the little video clip of the talking / singing pug that says I L U . I did not want you to miss it and so sent you a PM ...I know how dear you hold the little doggies of the world. Thanks buddy for your affectionate reply.

warm regards,

5. Paulina

Dear Sindhu,

Very happy to know that you and DD also liked the pictures of our Romeo.he is a Lab 2years old and is fawn in colour.There are are more pics of him in the post -"With love from R & J ". Hope you saw that too.He is quite a big dog and weighs 30 kg.His favourite hobby is EATING ofcourse and except for PAVAKKAI he'll eat anything !!! no onions or garlic too.
    warm regards