1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wish To Learn About Male-female Dynamic

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by ChennaiExpress, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Where can I learn about male-female dymanic.

Unfortunately today, lot of relationships stray from that. Just look at the threads on IL.

Where do I learn about a natural, loving male-female relationship.

I would have recently google searched "sensual paintings". Not sexy paintings where one is relieving themselves (same way you use toilet), but sensual, that bring out natural, loving relationship that is between a man and woman.

Please tell me where else can I feel, and sense this sacred, dynamic way of being.

This would help lot of people, especially before they decide who to date, marry, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
    vaidehi71 likes this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

The first requirement is a deep attraction between the partner....the need to care and show the love.The line between sensual and sexual is rather blurred.It helps to have an open mind and think of bodies as beautiful .

Love ,understanding ,care etc makes a relationship strong ,but for a deeply sensual relationship,there has to be attraction and the need to seek each others heart, mind and body.To think of each other as not just partners but lovers too.

I think the term that explains sensual love is 'Ishq' .
    The first two paintings remind me of the song"Laal Ishq" from the movie Ram Leela.(hear it headphones and eyes closed)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

To make it simple, you must find someone to be attractive, and the same feelings should be reciprocated by that person. Attraction is not always about physical attraction or lust. It is something deeper. It is like the feeling to get a hug or kiss from him. Like laying asleep in his chest, or shoulder with utmost comfort. The comfort of holding hands together. The spark you feel when looking at his eyes, and also the comfortability of knowing that he is also equally interested in you.
    It is like a magic. But it is not something impossible. This spark and magic happens between souls every seconds. Just that, your time is yet to come.

4. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much.

I believe society objectifies and falsifies bodies, making normal, healthy people feel inadequate.

Took a quick look at synopsis for Ram Leela ---- very intense. Shall listen to Laal Ishq soon.

Yes, "yet" to come .... taking it one day at a time /

Guess I will know the feeling when it hits me .... just like good music hits you, touches the depths of one's soul