1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wisdom Circle

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:A great insight and useful learning emerges from this. Life is full of consonance and dissonance.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God dwells in rhythm.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

Thank you for your invaluable opinion. I used to wonder about the drum beats of the Indian Americans and their singing to that beats for the rain, thanking mother earth, etc. Everything has some synchronicity. Music does make the God melt in love and that is what St. Thyagaraja did.

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,
    When I read your post I have just compared it with a music concert. In a music concert the other artists accompanying the singer has to concentrate on the singer to synchronise with the song.
    Music lovers who listen to the music of MSS who sang with bhakthi bhava also get mesmerised and experience a Divine feeling. Even though she is not alive now her music is still creating the same feeling.
    PS

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Srinivasan:

Thank you for your response. Events in this world appear every moment and disappear in the next moment. That is wired to happen in a particular way. It is our interest to cling on to that experience that makes life different than the way the world functions. Those impressions guide how we function in future. Life happens on its own and passes. Our effort is to remain happy no matter what happens.Then, our will power helps to achieve only one goal and all the events will come and go as it is intended. Once we allow one event to create an energy, we are either living in the past or future instead of present moment.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Yes. I do agree.
    In such gatherings, entire cosmos seems to conspire to help the group well being.
    Thanks and Regards.

Viswamitra likes this.