1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Winkling Winking Little Star

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SCSusila, Feb 16, 2018.

1. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Hahaha! We have to ask telugu star Allu Arjun . He tweeted it and made it a craze in his state it seems ! Similarly one famous person mentioning the song in each state can make it famous all over ! :)

2. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Yes Periamma ! That lovebirds song was so cute . Even now , when we see, she is so attractive !

3. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Hahaha ...so we dont know if he is gadha nalayak be ause of a wink or a football kick !

I too agree she is a pretty girl , fresh and young . But what is a mystery is that there are hundreds of other pretty girls too who dint become viral ! Still wondering about that . :)

ashima10 and Mistt like this.
  4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Oh really ! Had Allu Arjun tweeted and made it viral? I don't know that. Looks like she is acting in one of his upcoming films.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  5. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

I dont know , just a report in newspaper I read .
    Only after newspaper reported , i came to know she was becoming an internet sensation. Thats why saw the song clip .

6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Your theory is more than likely what actually happened. More often than not these 'viral' events are carefully coordinated campaigns by shrewd social media managers. It starts with a video/personality needing promotion, a bot farm in Bangladesh or Russia is hired to use fake personas to create traffic on Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp about the video. With enough retweets/likes the video starts rising on the trending charts. With careful timing paid 'news' articles about the 'viral' videos are posted to Facebook, B-grade blogs and media publications. After these articles attain a certain number of eyeballs/shares, the so-called trending video/actress finds coverage in the mainstream media and becomes a manufactured media sensation. Once a critical level of popularity is attained the trend becomes self-sustaining. Social networks are remarkably easy to manipulate!

SCSusila, ashima10, jskls and 2 others like this.
  7. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

Sushila ji, being curious after reading your humorous blog, I watched the song. You are dead right: the song is boring, and there is nothing special about Priya Prakash! Gauri03 ( one wonders how many Gauries are there in the IL:thinking:) makes a very valid point. Publicity can be artificially generated. The producers can give you an initial momentum, but if you are not a heroine material, that artificially generated publicity will be of no help.:shakehead: You will remain as a 15-day internet sensation! However, this does not mean that I am demeaning Priya, because I am yet to see whether this girl is indeed talented or not!

SCSusila likes this.
  8. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

@SCSusila
    Enjoyed your humorous post.
    I was smiling all along. Now if your post goes viral, I will be happy, because this surely is a gem of a post.

SCSusila, joylokhi and MonikaSG like this.
  9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

I have seen people winking constantly, which turns out to be a neurological disorder affecting muscles around the eyes. This is quiet embarrassing, for it gives a wrong signal to the opposite sex, if they are not aware of such a medical disorder and are serious followers of such viral videos. First it was jimikki Kammal and now this winking, wrinkling dance! God save us from such viral madness!Enjoyed the parallel humour you have conveyed here.

Agatha83

SCSusila likes this.
  10. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Oh my god ! What all can technology do ! Creating artificial population to generate ‘likes’ is such a waste of good coding talent for useless ends !
    But if thats the way the younger world spins these days , what right have oldtimers like me have to criticise ! :)