1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Keep Quiet If Your Husband Chats With A Far Related Cousin Sister Almost Everyday

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SBRose, Mar 19, 2018.

Will you keep quiet if your husband chats with a far related cousin sister almost everyday

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    90.5%
  1. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Anjana, i feel the same. However when I confront it always turns out to a big fight. There is no value for my request to stop chatting,

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

In tat case tell him tat if he is ok if you too chat with some guy closely and asking for his pics! Will he be ok ??? If he still continues you need to address this to his and your family members as well ! It’s definitely not ok to engage in intimate conversations with cousins after marriage !

3. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Since asking your husband nicely and forcefully to stop this frequent chatting hasn't work, why don't you try a alternative tactic. Why don't you include yourself in the loop? Ask for her number, so that you too can talk to her. if it is as innocent as your husband claims, he shouldn't mind adding you to their whatapp chat. rather than trying to stop your husband, maybe you can reach the source and get the cousin to back off (nicely manipulating the situation, without directly cutting things off).

Sunshine04 and SBRose like this.
  4. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Shravs, i asked him the same for question that will he allow me to char with some supposedly brother on daily basis, sending selfies etc, but no answer - turns the whole thing into blame game, our relationship have strained now, i am thinking to open up this with my sister in law. Yes it is definitely not ok, makes me feel so irritated and upset,

shravs3 likes this.
  5. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Bhumibabe, it is a good idea. But I dont think i can do that as we had a big fight regarding this. I will let go for a while, but will put an end by some orher means hopefully.

6. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Please don’t let this go, things might escalate to a point of no return . From what I read it’s more than obvious there is something fishy going on. As a wife you have all the right to put your foot down and you must.

Save screenshots of messages from now on. Since you have this “cousin’s” number send her a message and tell her to stop communicating with your husband. Also tell her you have her husband’s number and will not hesitate to send him screen shots of messages she exchanged. Then tell your husband that you have communicated with the cousin and will be involving her husband soon. That should take care of things hopefully.

You do not deserve any of this , so remember you are not at fault for picking fights with the husband. Depending on way things go your husband has a lot of work to do to gain your trust back. Please take care !

7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

This !!!. You r very smart

8. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,

Please change your 'signature' quote; it is eerily coming true!

Sandycandy and SBRose like this.
  9. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

op. this is really fishy. why is he arrogant with u?

SBRose likes this.
  10. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

this is 100% true. happy married men do not have time and are not interested in such stuff. he might tell 100 things that you are fighting. he does not understand that problem he is creating in your marriage. either go for counselling or resolve in a calm manner.

sharing personal pictures to individual after marriage is not good. whole world is social. facebook, google+, instagram. if anyone wants to shares it can be done there.