Will everyone in the world have something to worry about?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by tinku, Feb 28, 2011.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Halo,
    I have heard elders say that every one will have some problem and no one is totally happy. Even if a person is happy, it is only for sometime in his/her life and again some problem or the other will turn up. And so no one will really be totally happy for the whole life. May be for a few years one can be happy and again worrying phase turns up.

Is it true for eveyone?

For me, I always have something to worry about or something that I fear about. So what about others? Will anyone share with me to make my mind lighter?

I find many people happy around, and I do feel, its only me worrying over some useless matters or some issues.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

hi tinku,

tinku, life without problems would be a dead bore. it is only because some days are bad that you are able to label the others as good. therefore "bad" has to exist for "good" to exist and vice versa. it is all a question of subjective and relative judgements.

sorry for such a loooooooong, reply. i am only saying whatever came to my mind when i read your post. i can only hope this reply is of some help.

3. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Satchi u r reply is definitely helpful to all.u r right.if we dont have any problems also,we want to invite problems by looking into others life and saying iam having this much problem and i dont have this and that......u put them in a right way.

4. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Satchi loved ur reply....

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

6. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

First, I am sorry for responding too late in this regard.
    Thank u very much Sachi. U have given a wise reply.

It was the same way as how my dad advises me. That was a good reply. I ll try to take in to account both good and bad days as u said, there has to be some bad days against some good days.

Thinking in a long term or the whole life, this answer convinces me. Thank u very much for a practical consoling reply.