Wierd Feel/sound While Sitting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by lavii, Jan 26, 2018.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Dear Ilites,

I am in 6th month of pregnancy and this is my second one.Whenever I am sitting I feel as if I am sitting on a water filled balloon and hear that kind of sound .Its not loud.Not sure how to explain , its similar to sound one gets when someone holding a water filled balloon or a bag and pressing it hard .Its not painful for sure but I am wondering what could be the issue.

I have doctors appointment next on 02/04 as its not painful wanted to discuss with talk with Doc when I meet .Did any one go through a similar experience or have an idea what is it ?

Just to add , last 2 weeks I have some swelling in legs .Baby movement is normal .I am on medicine to increase amniotic fluid since 4th month .Last scan doc said fluid level is normal but insisted me taking medicine till next month .Not sure if its excess now and I feel this way .

TIA

2. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Leg swelling is common during pregnancy. Check with your gyn regarding the weird feel.

3. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Leg swelling is common during pregnancy. Check with your gyn regarding the weird feel.

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Thank you @Desiindian .Have an appointment this week , will check with Doc