1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why I Love IndusLadies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Amica, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the welcome, @Kamalji. :)

I enjoy your snippets and laugh heartily at your jokes. The other forums need your brand of humor, too. Laughter is surely the best weapon against every difficulty. :thumbsup

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@Surekhap...?! Oh she doesn't mind! She is used to my talking!! ;-) :biggrin2: (here is to the like minds!!) :cheers

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to IL and to snippets. You have narrated well and so first I went and nominated. This is my second home , if not for this lovely family I would have gone to depression long back. since my children have got married and gone this family keeps me busy. I will be completing 9 years this September. I post mostly in snippets and of late only have posted in Married life forum. From just Viji I have become Vijima to most of them. Get to learn so much from this family and those who have joined this year are also writing well and some have got awards also I think. I am addicted to this family, cant be without logging in. There are great writers and many talented ILites

3 people like this.
  4. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

yes amica you r rite..i also landed in IL with google but since than got "addictive" and i must accept that i have grown/developed/polished myself so much and to positive front.
    many members come forward to genuinely help you and try to solve your problems from rootcause. i like few members for their straightforwardness and few for their simplicity and many for their creative mind and thought process.

We being in professional life dont have that big friend circle with whom we can discuss share and laugh out loud ..i always missed my social life and felt bad. but day i joined here i c so mnay varieties of forum and i can peep anywhere as per my mood for that day :)
    i make sure daily after completing all my to do work i log in and c and check all live post and comment (if applicable).
    i feel really proud to be part of IL

1 person likes this.
  5. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, Akanksha. :)

IL is indeed better than Disneyland! I find new areas every day and am still exploring.

Your story "Valentine Day" first brought me to the "Good to Read" section. You are an excellent narrator; I can't wait to read more from you.

6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @jskls! I look forward to continuing our interaction on other threads, too. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much, @iyerviji. This thread belongs to all of us since we all share the same feelings about IL.

You are one of the most talented writers here. You already know how much I love your posts.

I missed you the past couple of days. Welcome back. :)

8. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for sharing the reasons you love IL, @twinklingstar. :thumbsup

For me, one of the best parts is when I read autocorrect changed "m leaving" to "m lesbian." :wink: :rotfl

ashima10 and twinklingstar like this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @iyerviji, @vaish78, @NeetaR and @Chocolatey for liking my post. :)

10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Hey why thank? Aren't we all 'friends' here? ;-) :p

Reminds me of a quote I came across in a Church.... 'Within Our Walls Let No One be a Stranger'... Suits IL I think! :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2 people like this.