1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why choose Aish?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SupriyaDinesh, Sep 19, 2010.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

No one can deny that Aishwarya Rai is very beautiful.She is a decent actress.I have had this question in mind why do south indian (esply Tamil) numero directors cast her their big budget films.Is it because she suits the role,or her beauty or her acting.Guru,Raavan had her as the heroine,but did she help the film in any way.i know its not fair to blame her for the movie's box office collection.
    Does her mere presence in the movie make it extravagent movie?
    I like her very much.i feel roles like Dhoom 2,hum did de chuke sanam suit her more.The above said points are just my opinion,not to hurt her a fans.I am a fan of hers too.
    Today it rained a bit making it a pleasant climate.Yay..its monday.% more school days for my son .Then quaterly holidays till 3rd.I m quite excited.He has no quarterly exams.
    There is a Geetha-chanting competition in his school(Dhyana sloka alone).Initially he learnt very well.Now he shows no interest.Looks like i need to strike off him name.Hmm..
    See you tomorrow..

2. vaishnavisri

vaishnavisri Senior IL'ite

Might be she (Aish) is looking so beautiful and thats the reason for her choice. In Ravan (Tamil version) I felt that her beauty was not even 50% shown, as well her performance.

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

May be, she is after all a South Indian. We feel good about it. I used ot like her in Jeans and Iruvar. Now, not too much. I would like to see Tamil heroines in Tamil movies.

4. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

apart from her beauty, she also has got a good talent in acting. In Ravan, i liked her natural beauty.. no make up... Film shooting, location was too good... but unfortunately film din't hit the box office...

5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Vaishnavi,coffeelover ,Rani..thanks for sharing your views.Lets see how does Endhiran Fare..