1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why Are Nri Men Treating Women From India N Single Mom So Cheap

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by dia3, Jun 6, 2017.

1. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

i see lot of NRI men- h1bs and citizens- going for holiday marriages n dumping theri wife in India or if they come here, they abuse them n if she tries to resist abuse, poor lady is divorced and alimony is also negligible ..sometimes these women end up sharing debts of their husband in US which tehy were not even aware of...

NRI men doing 3 marriages without even telling women in India of their divorced status or of the debts they r paying in terms of child support, alimonies of previous marriages...Lots of such cases from Punjabi,Gujarati, Telugu, Chennai men...one of my friends neighbors son who is IMPOTENT got married to a gal from India n she was saying he is treating her like domestic help..what is happening...

i heard back in India, lot of these NRI men r undergoing 498a case...even h1b women who did MS here r not treated good by their husbands n i see lot of divorce cases amongst them too...i was told that.the guy then goes to india for marriage again

.i see lot of divorce cases..n of course, even amongst indians born n raised here--80 % of those who got married in 20s either to indians or non-indians r divorced by mid 30s...

n then especially, many of these divorced indian men both men born n rasied here or back in India---run after never married indian women but the never married indian women here don't give time of teh day..

soem single indian moms i know got married to non-indian~

Single indian dads pursue never married women rather than single indian mom..whats going on!..one of my friends is recently divorced- single indian mom n she doesn't get much interets on matrimony site while another friend is single n her inbox is flooded with never married and single indian dads..its crazy...she is like why the hell single indian dads ( most of them have given custody to their wives- tehy mention in their matrimony profile) express interest as they know they will be rejected......whats up with that...shouldn't all these single indian dads be sending interest on matrimony website to single indian moms when there r plenty of them on shaadi.com !..she is tired of rejecting single indian divorced dads on matrimony websites..wow,its crazy..whats going on !!

n of course, even amongst indians born n raised here--80 % of those who got married in 20s either to indians or non-indians r divorced by mid 30s.....divorce rate amongst indian women married to non-indian man is also high but those divorced friends tell me that the man ended marriage becasue they grew apart but there was no abuse or family drama !

n this problem is common amongst indians born n rasied in west or in India...why r single divorced indian dads ( without custody of child) n single divorced indian men mostly pursuing never married indian women like crazy after dumping tehri indian wives n giving up on child !..

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017

2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

If there is an option, then men will go for the untouched first.. its not even the men, its their parents who are hunting for the brides

Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Abuse by Indian men in India is more than nri men

sindmani likes this.
  4. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Shouldn't single, no kids, and only touches by those she likes, be the ideal combination ?
    To get there, she should be financially secure, and keep it that way. Until someone who is touching her, asks her if she would consent to be a sole touchee ?

5. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Just goes to show the deep rooted Indian culture of the attractiveness of 'women's virginity' among men. They may do anything, may have been married several times, may have been with several gfs, but for marriage they want a fresh, 'never married' girl. It's also a function of the demand for NRI men in India, more and more girls want to settle abroad and prefer NRI men over the local Indian men. So, they get the unneeded importance /preference, though I do feel that most single, educated, independent Indian girls would shy away from someone who is divorced several times and seems scamy.

But, as I think of it, aren't the American/ foreign powerful, successful men going for considerably younger women? Case in point George Clooney, Trump, so on & on.. Logically they should be going for women their same age correct? Here 'virginity' is not attractive to them, but 'youth' is. But, since they have the power and money, they can pull it off. So, it seems like men will try and get the best that they can in their eyes! Indian NRI men don't necessarily have the power and money, but they are perceived to be superior or more successful and preferable by the parents/girls in India and most importantly, they can pull it off!!

6. WiseAgnes

WiseAgnes Gold IL'ite

I read your post and I'm thinking about my husband's cousin... Well, he was never married, but his parents are looking for a bride for him now. From India, of course. This cousin drinks several times a week until he passes out, doesn't hold a good job, occasionally does drugs and chases white women like there is no tomorrow. But of course, he wants to have an Indian bride, pure as ghee (read "virgin), beautiful and willing to serve him and his parents. This cousin looks at women as they are just objects for his pleasure and convenience and nothing more. He is not interested in establishing a connection with this woman. By marrying an Indian woman, he wants to please his parents, show them that he is a good son and score himself a submissive maid who will also have sex with him. When my husband proposed me, this cousin tried to convince him that he doesn't need such an independent girl like me, he could go to India and choose any girl because he is the US citizen. Apparently, he is not aware that my husband told me everything because he genuinely doesn't understand "why bhabhi doesn't like him" *epic eye roll*

7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

God save that girl

sindmani and dia3 like this.
  8. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

well, guess what, these losers r re-buffed by good succesful women but u have to give it to thse divorced men, they keep trying like running like dogs....why would a never married succesful woman give chance to these men n most of them r damaged n they r ruled out in filter prefrence on my friend's matrimony partner prefrence n get nasty replies from my friend but still run like a dog...

they keep trying till they r 45 n then after 45 they go to India n pick up someone who wnats to compromise as my cousins back in India were telling me that most succesful never married woman r earning well and enjoying life in India n they don't desire to marry NRI men...

so either some naive woman falls into their trap or someone who dreams of going to west ..well, my neighbors son is one of those--the kind of indian woman he liked here, all rejected him so he tried until 45 n then he went to India n got married to someone of his parents choice n hates her to the core n cheats on her with another woman..sad for her

sindmani and Naari like this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

I am totally loving this outcome for such men (dogs)!:tonguewink: Oops sorry ..they need to be shunned for sure.. though that poor victim who finally ends up with them! Sorry for her

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    dia3 likes this.
  10. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

don't u think, it should be less because the indian woman in india has all the family support there if she is from there..here she has no family support.....

as i m of north indian origin, in north india as per my cousins, teh gal's family can even beat the **** out of the man trying to fool their sister or daughter...in north, the gal's family in India will take every legal action to make teh man cry who messed with their daughter's life so such loser north indian men mostly run away or go into hiding.....LOL...literally !!.......

like the loser NRI man will take 1st flight out of India n after that incident even if he marries again by fraud somehow, he will have trouble getting it up as he wud be batshit scared even to return to the town he got married in ...so he will be choosing his next victim from a diff town altogether or remain unmarried for life........LOL....even if thsi guy tries to fight in court, he wud be batshit scared to return to the town he got married in !

quite a few north indian women turn up in US looking for those grooms that ran away n slap them with legal notice here...i know some cases n i think i read a case of that sort on indusladies too..whats the situation like in South India..any idea?