1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

wht is Kasturi turmeric

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sanju, Feb 22, 2008.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Most of ladies has mentioned tht kasturi turemic mixed with water applied will reduce hair...but wht is differece b/w Kasturi turmeric and turmeric powder.Is it normal turmeic which we use in kitchen(paspu)plz tell me..waiting for reply....thq in advance

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi sanju,
    kasturi turmeric will not be used in kitchen..not an edible one..it will be hard powder and if applied,imediately,slight tingling effect will be there at skin..but yellow colour will not remain in your skin like ordinary turmeric powders..effective in reducing hair growth also..
    thanks

3. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

Where is this kasturi turmeric available? I can source it from India, if you can tell me where, I would like to know if it is available in Dubai.

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

You can get Kasturi turmeric in any of the country medicine shops , there are a number of them of Kutchery Road in Mylapore, Chennai. It a variety that avoids spurt of hair of the hands, legs and all over the body. Very safe also.Not the one we use for cooking though. It can be teamed with something called 'vasanai podi' and used on your body after oiling. Theis is a special vareity because the ordinary turmeric passes the colour to the clothes .Hope this helps.

5. rajisubramanian

rajisubramanian New IL'ite

:hiyahi
    That kasturi manjal is (for unwanted hair)very good result only for babies. From childhood u should use u get the best result. But the colour combination will improve if adult will use regularly.In navaratiri we use to give this kasturi powder alternative for ordinary manjal along with tamboolam.it is use ful for ladies.HarharHarharraj

6. hmanne

hmanne New IL'ite

Hi,

Can any one tell me where can I get the Kasturi turmeric in New Jersey.

Thanks,
    Haritha.

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Now Banjara is marketing various beauty products and they also have kasturi turneric powder also. Please try if they are available near you. They have many face packs, for different skin types.