1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whodunnit – The Missing 100 crores

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 16, 2012.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Super article Kamalji

This one reminds me about these following super stars. As you know they earned Billions of dollars What happened ?
    1. Michel Jackson
    2. Amy Winhouse
    3. Whitney Houstan

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji.. I'm no social worker in making.. just someone who had to work hard to reach where I am today.. no help from anyone so I guess I know value of money..
    apart from that I seriously feel that this vulgar display of wealth which has become even more after the advent of these silly tv shows / movies is near to sinful when there are so many poor in our country and elsewhere who are dying for a meal a day.. our country has 25% of the kids sleeping hungry...
    we all have to become a bit more socially conscious .. but on the other hand I've stopped contributing to ngo like cry/ save the children etc because I really don't know who is really benefiting from my contribution but this year on I've started paying for school fees for a couple of orphans who are taken care of by an ashram and whose progress reports are shown to me regularly..
    sorry for the long explanation but.. i guess I'm in a lecturing mood...
    Kerman

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

i agree with u on the terrible vulgar dispaly of wealth over here.that is what is that leads to problems to the concerned persons.

Well now that i share so many things with u, how about a dollor a month suscription for giving u spicy news and knowledge.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vino,

Agreed with all the examples, where they squander the money god knows .

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Yes what u are doing, paying the fees of the children is damn good. NGO's i dont beleive in, for reasons i will go u.

on the other site where i blog is a freind of mine, who is working for a NGO. He flies down, goes by AC car, and drinks , all on the NGO expense, something i abhor.

another fellow in jaipur runs a chariatable hospital, i used to contribute too, and he went with a friend of mine, some 6 families to bankok, and had good time at the nightclubs there.i was shocked, here u take the donations, what right u have to spend that money on these things ?

So what u are doing for the kids is wonderful, it is directly reching them, and u are changing a few lives for the better.

No hard feelings please kelly, i was just joking, for i have no right to tell anyone what to do, but surely i can pull a leg, no ? HAHA

Thanks for being a sport.

Regards

kamal

6. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Man, that was something!! But like Srama mentioned, if the real money in people's safes, not just Bollywood but all of the country, were to be revealed, it would be a whole different story... So much good could be done.

7. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    your article is really interesting ; one side common man work very hard day and night and pay taxes loyally and another side politicians are enjoying and hiding the illegal money as per records are safe in Swiss Bank.
    Sometimes wonder is this the democracy which we wanted?
    Story may be same in all the countries; in India 60% common man and 40% so called rich. Competition everyday. These kind of news make youth to go in wrong way ; as they want instant luxury life.

I expressed my feelings here; but how far it gets along with the post not sure

8. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji...
    you have all the right to pull my legs.. pl pull both of them equally... that day i guiess i was in"mother thresea avtaar" as my hubby would say..and you were at the receiving end..SORRY...HAHAHA..
    see you in your next post
    Kelly