1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who Said The World Is Going To Dogs ?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SCSusila, Sep 5, 2017.

1. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Who said the world is going to dogs ?

All you older people like me , Dont worry !

We are passing the world down to the hands of the best-est-est young people who ever lived . They are all Brilliant . Highly Motivated . Big Achievers . Honest , Pleasant Natured , HardWorking , Family Oriented , with Modern Outlook and Traditional Values , caring , respectful , understanding, adjustable, Interested in Sports , Music , Literature , Pets, Adventure, Photography , Athletics , Religion , Cooking, Painting , trekking ...

Wait. Let me try to remember what else I left out !

What ? Why are you looking at me like that ? I am talking through my hat ? No , I dont wear a hat . Nor do I drink .

All of the above , whatever I have said I can prove with solid documentary proof printed in black and white .

All you have to do is log into a Matrimonial Site . And go through the thousands of profiles of young men and women . You will understand what I said !

My children are married and I dint use any Online matrimonial Sites for them . I had opportunity to look through one only recently in a relative's place . They are searching for A Suitable Boy for their daughter and search in that Site daily .

The Site gives details of hundreds of thousands of young men and they are all The Best only ! Everybody is handsome , talented , earning fabulous salaries , wonderful personalities ( read the first para) .

The same goes for Girl's profiles too.

'No ordinary , average people at all ? What a wonderful world it is ! '

I marvelled .

Back home , still thinking of all those awesome young people , i wondered why , if everyone was such wonderful humanbeings , why are marriages breaking down more easily these days ?
    Big Mystery !!!

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

we do get fuzzy in the head as we age. The brilliant,highly motivated, and big-achieving young are making improvements to their life. They get even more wunderful, as they go ahead with the changes. They had come to the realization ( brilliant ) that being un-divorced just to spite another human is an awful thing to do.

The ancients had no option but to mull through whatever they had .

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    SCSusila likes this.
  3. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Susila,

Good write up. This is an advertisement to lure you. You will know how the product is only when you buy it or attempt to buy it. So it has to feel good to read about

Regards
    Uma

SCSusila likes this.
  4. annu78

annu78 Gold IL'ite

Problems in marriages existed earlier also.It was just that people were not vocal about it.They preferred to not talk about it and remain married just for the society and their families. Divorce was considered a taboo at that time. Also today the girls have become educated and aware of their rights. The young generation feels that it is better to part ways than crib the entire life. They care less about what others will say,it's their happiness that matters most.

SCSusila likes this.