1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who Is Our Real Enemy ?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by anika987, Mar 25, 2019.

1. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

I must be totally living under a rock. Most women ( and most men) I know have been most supportive, not at all insecure or jealous.

Amica, anika987, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

LOL.... One algebraic mishtake can cost you that centum!

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    anika987 likes this.
  3. MrCroc

MrCroc Silver IL'ite

Ha Ha Ha!

Our big secret is out !

We guys couldn't have setup our 'patriarchy' without constant support from women themselves!

That said, I never understand why do women help us at all in compromising other women... Co-workers sabotaging their own fellow women, mother in laws keeping daughter-in-laws in check, aunties of colony throwing dirt on other aunties and especially their daughters... Never made sense to me. But then I stopped bothering.

Vaikuntha and anika987 like this.
  4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

On the diverted topic first: why is not anyone seeing the 'affair' from the betrayed spouse/chidren's side? What ever the reason, how much ever 'emotionally legit' it seems, one has NO RIGHT to take someone else who trust you on a ride.....

You have got plastic balls to do it...now get some real balls ( empower yourself!) and say it.
    Spouses and kids have the right to chose what relationship they should be in...give it!

On the original topic: Any one who is looking for a soulfully happy life knows the trick. There are always people like these and we know when we are around them.Rest, just accept and move on.

anika987 and Vaikuntha like this.