Who is in charge?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Viswamitra, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

We all know a family to succeed the spouses make significant efforts. The efforts include career development, raising the children, financial management, family time management, friends and family relationship management, spiritual development and family value building. This forum is for sharing the success stories, problems faced, how third parties influence those issues, recognition of efforts hitherto unseen and not appreciated. Mainly this forum is to learn from each other.

2 people like this.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswamitra,

A Family is the strongest bond in this world. At times of laughter, the family laughs with you and also the world shares your happiness. But in times of problems, everybody moves away. Only the family is with you.

There was a time in my family when we were going through a financial crisis. My brother and I were kids, but old enough to undertsnad that there was a problem. I remember my Mom and Dad, doing everything possible to cut down the costs, but always having enough to buy us whatever we wanted.
    Those were the days when we would all sit together and never used to have a meal wihout each other. At that time, we learnt the value of family.
    Our relatives had a lot to talk about, but my father would ignore everything and move on. By God's grace, we croseed that phase. My wedding took place in avery good manner which nobody expected.
    Today, my brother also has a very good job.

As I write this reply, I can see flashes of all the times we went through together as a family. Even today, we are a very close-knit family. I am very lucky that my in-laws also share very strong family values. I am indeed blessed...

3 people like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

RK,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful family experience. The bond built during difficult times remains strong forever. God bless your family.