Who are Siddha Purushas?? (Saints)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by malaswami, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

What is the guidance Lord Shivji has given you for this Mahasivarathri falling on Feb 20th (Monday)
    Hope you are getting ready or probably already left for perfoming pooja as per the guidance of Lord Shivji, waiting to absorb the nectar of your experience at your presence in the temple.

Please do take us in your prayers during the pooja.

May Baba be with you and guide you

2. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

The difference between the belief and non belief is certainly mammoth. I have experienced both inclusive of one prayer yesterday, when things where delayed..As I write a dog barks loudly...The prayer was addressed to lord Bhairava, when a task was getting an undue delay. There is confusion about that. The prayers subdue karma, whereas my belief is that no circumvention should be done to suppress it.

3. Saisakthi

Are we fortunate enough to drench ourselves in the sweet nectar which you would share with us... Guess we would also be blessed, .... thanks

4. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

18th I was to Thalachangadu Shiva Temple a small village enroute from Sirkazi to Akkur.

On 20th I was to Irumbai Maakaaleswarar temple on the outskirts of Pondicherry, one of the 3 MahaKaaleswar temples in India. The whole day rudra mantra japam was being chanted.

thanks Sai :)

5. Saisakthi

Thanks for the update, when time permits share with us the sthalapuranam, Thanks

6. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Nice article. Thanks for sharing detailed information. I got some of the information about siddhars through Meditation class (i m member of Vendantiri maharishi) group. As u told, i prayed to siddhars and got some thing done in my life. Everything is a great miracle.
    I have also belief on Darga's where they are still alive but made samathi.

I went to thiruvanmiyur Pambal samigal samadhi who is also great siddhar and devotee of lord muruga.

7. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lavanya...

Yes, even our life turns miracle, if we are blessed with the sidha purushas
    when we have the karma to be blessed by those sidha purushas.

Thanks for joining this thread...Expect more miracles :)
    Regards with wishes
    Malaswami