Who are Siddha Purushas?? (Saints)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by malaswami, Jan 22, 2012.

1. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

தமிழின் பழைமைக்கு ஈடாக சொல்லக் கூடிய ஒரு விஷயம் இருக்குமானால் சித்தர்களின் இருப்பைச் சொல்லலாம். இவர்களின் தொன்மை நமது கலாச்சாரம், நம் தத்துவ விசாரம் குறித்த அறிவு, மருத்துவத் துறையில் மேதைமை, பல புதிய ஆராய்ச்சிகள் ஆகியவற்றோடு தொடர்புள்ளதாகவும் இருக்கிறது.

அவர்களின் இருப்பு, கடவுள் குறித்த தத்துவங்களையும், நமக்கு அருகிலேயே இருக்கும் மூலிகைகளைக் கொண்டு எத்தனையோ வியாதிகளைக் குணப்படுத்தக் கூடிய மருத்துவ முறைகளைப் பற்றியும் ரசவாதம் எனப்படுகிற இரும்பைத் தங்கமாக மாற்றும் ஆராய்ச்சிகளையும், வெளிப்படையான தன்மை குறித்தும் தொடர்புடையதாக இருக்கிறது.

வழக்கமான வாழ்க்கைமுறையைத் துறந்து தன்னை அறியும் தேடலில் அமைந்திருக்கிறது சித்தர்களின் வாழ்க்கை. இவர்களின் பார்வையும் பாதையும் அறிவால் அறியப்படும் பகுத்தறிவிற்கும் உணர்வால் உணரப்படும் ஆன்மீகத்துக்கும் இடைப்பட்ட யாரும் அதிகம் பயணிக்க முயலாத வனங்களில் செல்கிறது.

இந்து மத சன்யாசிகளைப் போல் தோற்றம் தரப்பட்டாலும் இஸ்லாமிய சூஃபித் தத்துவங்களின் நிழலும் சமண புத்த மதத் தாக்கங்களும் இவர்களின் கருத்துக்களில் தெரிகிறது.

இன்னும் சொல்லப்போனால் சித்தர்களில் மிகவும் பிரபலமான போகர் சீனாவைச் சேர்ந்தவர் என்ற ஆராய்ச்சிக்குட்பட்ட கருத்தும் உண்டு.

சித்தர்களின் இடைவிடாத ஆராயும் மனம் பல நாட்டின் அறிவுஜீவிகளுக்கும் ஒரு சுவாரஸ்யமான வாழ்க்கைமுறையாகவும் நம் நாட்டு மக்களுக்கு அபோரிஜின்ஸ் என்று ஒதுக்கக் கூடிய காட்டுமிராண்டி வாழ்க்கை முறையாகவும் தெரிவதில் வியப்பில்லை.

இன்றும் சித்த வைத்தியம் என்றவுடன் பழனி காளிமுத்து என்கிற டாக்டரை மையப்படுத்திய ஜோக்குகளுடன் ஒவ்வொரு ஊரிலும் எந்தெந்த லாட்ஜ்களில் அவர் தங்குகிறார் என்பதும் விடாமல் எப்படி இவர் ஊர் ஊராகச் சுற்றுகிறார் என்றும் கவலைப் படுவதுடனும் நம் சித்த வைத்திய ஆராய்ச்சி முடிவுறுகிறது.

இந்தச் சித்தர்களின் கருத்துக்களின் தாக்கம் ஹிப்பி இயக்கங்களிலும் தென்பட்டது. சித்தர்களுக்கு மரணமில்லை. ஆயிரக் கணக்கான ஆண்டுகள் வாழ்வது சாத்தியம் என்றும் அவர்களின் ஆராய்ச்சியில் குறிப்பிடுகிறார்கள்.

சித்தர்களின் கடும் உழைப்பால் கிடைத்த வாத வித்தையே இன்று பலவித
    அறிவியல் ஆராய்ச்சிகளுக்கு முன்னோடியாக இருக்கிறது. உலோகங்கள்,
    பாஷாணங்கள், உப்பு, வேர்கள், பட்டை வகைகள், பிராணிகளி்ன் உடம்பிலே உற்பத்தியாகும் கோரோசனை,கஸ்தூரி, மூத்திரம், மலம் முதலியவற்றின் குணங்களை இவர்கள்தான் முதன் முதலில் வெளியே சொன்னவர்கள்.

காட்டிலும் மலையிலும் குகையிலும் வாழ்ந்த சித்தர்கள் பல கடினமான ஆராய்ச்சிகளையும் ”இதென்ன பெரீய்ய ஜுஜ்ஜுபி” என்று சவடால் விடாமல்
    ஜஸ்ட் லைக் தேட் சாதித்திருக்கிறார்கள். என்றோ செய்து முடித்த இவர்களின் பல ஆராய்ச்சிகளின் வாசலுக்கு வந்து இன்றைய விஞ்ஞானம் கதவைத் தட்டிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

திருமூலர், போகர், கருவூரார், புலிப்பாணிச் சித்தர், கொங்கணர், அகப்பேய்ச் சித்தர், சட்டைமுனி சித்தர், சுந்தரானந்தர், அகத்தியர், தேரையர் சித்தர், கோரக்கர், பாம்பாட்டிச் சித்தர், சிவவாக்கியர், உரோமமுனி, காகபுசுண்டர், இடைக்காட்டுச் சித்தர், குதம்பைச் சித்தர், பதஞ்சலி முனிவர் இப்பிடி ஒரு பதினெட்டுப் பேரும் ஒரு கலக்குக் கலக்கியிருக்காங்க.

1 person likes this.

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear,

The above is a great post indeed. We cannot completely describe the greatness of the Siddhas. They are all powerful, eternal and can roam anywhere in any form they wish. They can fly from one place to another in any form, in any size they wish. There may be a siddha who might pose as a beggar on the street or rather as any being. They might be invisible in the same room we are living too. They might be travelling in a bus seated next to us or even on a flight. We might never know.They are never selfish but always want to help mankind.

As you said, they are the profounders of various sashtras including astrology, astronomy, Yoga, medicine, workship procedures and many more. They know the secrets of life and death and they are souls who have attained liberation.

They know the past, present and future.
    Of course, why wouldnt the Nadi shasthra originate then? The great seers have the capacity to tell us about our lives some thousands of years before through mediation on their third eye. If our karma was good, we would be able to locate our exact nadi leaf.
    If our karma/destiny doesnt allow, we would be destined to find only a false leaf or a false astrologer or not approach the nadi astros.
    Hence i beleive that Nadi shastra is true, but its only our karmic deeds which would decide whether we can locate our own right nadi leaf. Hence never condemn the nadi shashtra. Its like condemning these great souls. Understand the karmic debt that we are creating again.
    We know we have to answer all karmic debts, in this or in the next births.

These sages beleive in reincarnation.

We workship them as Gurus, who show us the way to reach God.

Siddhas have advised various concepts of life including how a man should lead his life. They stress that realisation of one-self is the goal of life and that is why God has given life to us. According to these great Saints, one should attain oneness with God through various techniques like Yoga, meditation, penance or anything they can choose and that is the purpose of life.

They showed that the body need not be allowed to decay in the form of death and death can be controlled if one attains liberation. They advise that both the soul and the body needs to be maintained well all through the journey of life.

They can heal a person, can alleviate all sufferings of any being if one resorts to sincerely pray them. They can of course perform any sort of miracle.
    They have advised not to go blindly beleiving a person to be Guru just because he could perform certain miracles.

There are many things that one would feel like workshipping a siddha and the above is only a very small explanation in general about Siddhas.
    Siddhas are divine beings and thursdays are dedicated to workship them. Guru purnima is celebrated in their honour.

God bless all these Chiranjeevis, the great sages.

Thanks for starting a wonderful topic which relies upon true human beings who amaze us with their wonderful mind power.

Special Regards,
    Tinku.

3. malaswami

I bow down to you sir :) and special thanks for the wonderful comment.....

thanks again

4. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sir. I am honoured now because of them.
    Thanks again for starting a wonderful topic about the kind-hearted selfless souls.
    The greatness of Siddhas has no bounds.

The ordinary people posing themselves as sages today are in no way equal to them. One must try to workship these great souls.

For ex, Annai, Arabindo, Sri Raghavendraswamy, Sri Saibaba, Buddha are true sages. One can always workship them. Why go after today's ordinary anandas (The Kaliyuga samiyars of our times now) when we have come to know about our true great sages who can really solve any of our problems and lead us to self-realisation too.

1 person likes this.
  5. malaswami

:)
    I was one to try to go to attain sidha purusha, but my lord shiva rejected it and sent me back to family life

It was during 2002, where i was in the cave without food and water for 14 days....

One fine morning, i was asked to be back to family life, and asked to be there after 47 years of age...(now42).. so after 5 years, i will be away from Bhoologa, reaching the samathi...

thanks sir

5 people like this.
  6. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

That's great to hear. You are trying some great things I suppose.

Its only our past karma/destiny that can decide what is in store for us.
    You are blessed.

1 person likes this.
  7. eshwariv

eshwariv New IL'ite

hello sir,

gr8 to hear this..i just wanted to know (if u dont mind) have u any chance happened to get darshan or any other mystical experiences of any siddhas...if yes ..can u tell me in detail...thankyou sir

esh

8. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Thatz wonderful. God bless u.

shashu

9. malaswami

Thanks eshwari...
    yea, it happened in my life. I was on Kollimalai for some medicinal herb research....
    I was again there to get some in-depth analysis details on my research subject on Progeny / Marriage
    where i met some saints wandering. But to my surprise, they had immense knowledge from Pin to Plane...
    They were even talking all about Nano-technologies and all...
    I got many astrological details from them, which i practise till now, which gives amazing results.
    But, to be true, I was asked by those saints not to be back in that same forest, as I am only to Grahastashrama life and not for becoming saint, as my Karma does not permit for that.

Hence I was asked to get only knowledge on astrological importance and was sent back to family life.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. malaswami

Thanks Shashu :)