Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello VGVK
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    If you are a social worker you can do here too in Queries on Religion & Spirituality - IndusLadies and help members in solving they problems and queries. But do remember not to put in any personal information in the site as it is not allowed as per our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

2. HinaKhot

HinaKhot New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Mrs Hina Khot. As of now i'm staying in India and will be joining my husband in Singapore soon.

I am sooo nervous about the migration...considering all the things that have to be done. Mainly accomodations and my kids admission in a good school. Besides making new friends all over again and creating a new home away from this cosy life that I have managed to build is a herculean task.

Hoping to enjoy the new experiences and sharing information with all of you

:2thumbsup:

HinaKhot

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello HinaKhot,

Welcome to Indusladies.

First of all, be assured that no matter where you go, you will always find friends here in IL, to make you feel at home. I have moved to 3 different places in the last couple of years and its "goodbye" to my neighbours but not to my IL friends :). I can understand your anxiety in going to a new place though.

Regarding other queries about the country you are going to relocate, do visit Indians in Singapore subforum and I am sure, members in that region could help you out.
    Relax and have a smooth relocation. Keep interacting with all of us.

Also visit Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you understand the ways in this site.
    Bye

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  4. RamyaM

RamyaM New IL'ite

Hey Gals,

Am Ramya, residing in B'lore. A S/W Eng by profession but currently am off the hook coz of my baby Gal. I have no idea what this plc has in store for me or is, in general. On seeing a site exclusively for gals, I felt like joining in n so here I am..... :) Hoping to have some Good time while am here!

BFN....

5. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hullo Everyone !
    I joined this site just now after coming across it in Google search, while searching for a clarification on eclipse superstitions. I dint find what i was looking for, but found a great web community.
    I am 37 years old, married, with one son ; we are living with parents-in-law and unmarried sister in law and have a nice cosy happy family. I was working for sometime in a school, but now i have quit.
    I hope i can make many friends here.

6. Srima

Srima New IL'ite

:rotflWho am I? Wow ! that would be a question for philosophers !
    I am just a happy go lucky person, who has trained myself to look out for the silver lining always.
    Love books,music,animals,dancing,painting,browsing the net,and of course cooking and the next best part - eating !

Am a dreamer,fascinated by the activities of God's creatures like the birds and insects.Things, like the packaging that God has come up for pomegranates and corn for example,really wow me.

What more can I say ?

7. Arunarc

Hello Ramya
    There is lots in store here you need to just think of it and it is there:)
    You can start from here Bangalore - IndusLadies knowing members from your place and what the ladies are up too.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Tubelight(nice username):)
    You will find eclipse superstitions here Religion & Spirituality - IndusLadies in case our members have shared about it.
    By interacting with members you can make friends here.

8. Arunarc

Hello Srima
    Don't you think we all are philosophers here:crazy:cheers. This shows that you are a lover of what God has created and know how to appreciate it, now I must say wow:)
    Just browse through Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find the discussions on all the topics of your interest. Do join in and put in your views.
    Thank you for joining us here.

9. neelimanirmal

neelimanirmal New IL'ite

Dear friends,

Its a great feeling to be telling you all about myself. Well, I am 34, married with a cute son all of 6 years now. I work as Associate Professor in the department of Communication and Journalism in Sri Padmavati Women's University in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.

Hmm...but that does not define me completely at all. I am a person with quite a lot of hobbies. I do some embroidery, fabric art, oil painting, gardening, calligraphy and write poems and short stories. I am a deeply spiritual person, and right now i am working on myself, on being a better person. I love swimming and that's one thing I don't usually miss.

I do look forward to putting in quite a lot of things that i have created on this site. Bye! Cheers!

Neelima

10. Arunarc

Hello Neelima
    It is nice to know about you and your interest, we have all the topics of your interest do browse through Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies to find them, we have a poet place and blog place too would love to read your writings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.