Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slekha

slekha New IL'ite

Hi Aruna,

Thank you for your warm welcome!I'm really very sorry that i used chat/sms style words in my post.Got so used to that way offlate,but thanks to IL that now finally i would be able to kick that habit!!Thanks once again.cheers!

2. carnation

carnation New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I became a member in indusladies. It is nice site. I am a mother of 2. I was working in IT. Not now.
    Happy Pongal!
    Makara Sankranthi!

cheers:)
    Rekha

3. destiny23

destiny23 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I just joined the network today,but I have been around reading all your comments, and I was amazed...
    I am born and raised in Canada,in (Quebec), yes I am more Quebecoise than Indian, but to balance that I have fully indian husband! :thumbsup
    Hopefully, I will be able to share all my stories with you guys!

4. prithip

prithip New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Prithi... Came across IL while browsing th net..hobbies include reading..reading..n more reading...

Looking ahead to be a part of this kewl group..

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Rekha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Wish you and your family HappY Pongal and Happy Makara Sankranthi.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Destiny23
    Being with us all you too can be fully Indian:) Nice to know your views about this site.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

6. Arunarc

Hello Prithi
    Browse through this Good to Read / Write - IndusLadies you will find good articles to read.

7. chitkala

chitkala New IL'ite

Hey Namaste All :wave

I am Chitkala (well full name is chitkalamba), a research scholar residing in Bengalooru. Got to know about this site by my friend a couple of months back but i abstained :hide: coz i had thought "oh no more communities till i am done with my studies" but today i was on look out :spin for a song lyrics and i got it "here" :). Hmmm I always keep surfing the net for receipes. songs..well its here.. and there is also space for writings (by self n others) , discussion on various topics and concerns...wow thats great..:clap....so thought "why wait"? its something like "one stop shop" :wink: he heheh...reallyy :cool2:. Aywayns am hree now so ltes say :cheers :))) my interest includes cooking, reading (riddles, short poems n stories), writting (once in a while), listening to music ( singer for maself ;) ), dance, drama, yeah open for discussion too..

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  8. molshri

molshri New IL'ite

I am Molshri.. I live in middle east .My hobbies painting surfing games.:)

9. mrudu

mrudu New IL'ite

hi .

im bhooma living in riyadh ,saudi arabia ...

10. Arunarc

Hello Chitkala
    So somehow you were draged to register with us:), nice to read about you and the about your interests.
    Do browse through this Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find all the topics of your interest and also members from your area, by interacting with them you will know them and can make friends with them.

Hello Molshre
    We have many games here do visit our game section here Online Games & Puzzles - IndusLadies and for painting you can have a look here Paintings - IndusLadies do share your paintings too for us to appreciate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.