Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kokila,

Welcome to IL.
    Good to see that you have already started interacting in the forum discussions. We look forward to your continued participation.

We are sure, you too have a lot to share with us. Lets interact and learn from each others ideas and suggestions.

Bye
    Hi almond,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    You are in the right place to make friends :hiya. Start partcipating in the various discussions that is going on and lets get interacting.
    Do write to us, more about your hobbies and your little one :).

Looking forward to your posts.
    Bye

Friends,
    Visit Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you to get familiar with the ways in this site.
    Bye

Bye

2. Saraswathipv

Re: Hi il!!!!!!!!

Hello attire,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    There are Indian schools in Riyadh. You could step into the discussions Indians from Riyadh? and the discussions in this page .Put all your queries regarding the same there. Members in the city could help you out better.

All the best for a smooth relocation :thumbsup

Also visit Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you to get familiar with the ways in this site.
    Bye

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  3. bhuvana084

bhuvana084 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Bhuvi. Its been two months since I moved to Atlanta, USA. I am a typical ChennaiITE and missing the place and fun so much. Actually got to know this site while I was browsing some designs for my Reverse Glass Painting and became a member then itself but posting my intro now only. :) My husband's sister is an active member here and had posted my dasavatharam and few other reverse glass paintings on my behalf.

Hope I get to know a lot of gala gals :). Sincerly missing my place. I don't get even proper filter coffee here :-(

By the way I am trying to do reverse glass paintings here as well since am at home only. The problem is the Glass Outliner. In India I used to use Fevicryl's Glass Outliner that comes in a tube. It was very handy and I need to have to apply much pressure to squeeze it. But here I got something called "Delta PermEnamel Accent Liner" The only problem is my hands get severe pain because of squeezing it as its very hard to. Also its pretty big so its very difficult for me to use. If u gals have any idea where by I could overcome my difficulty pls do help me out.

Chalo.

See ya.

4. Saraswathipv

Hello Bhuvi,

Welcome to Indusladies. Hope you have by now settled down well in your new location.

Isn't it nice that your paintings made the way toward this site, long before you did :). By the way, may we know who your sis-in-law is?

I see that you have rightly stepped into Paintings subforum. I am sure, members actively partcipating there, could help you out with your queries.
    And I guess, filter coffe is the biggest casualty for coffe lovers, when they move out of their home :-(. Maybe you could discuss about that with Indians in Georgia.

We look forward to your active participation in the forum discussions.

Site Help / FAQs and New member guide will help you to get familiar with the ways in this site.
    Bye

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  5. vijayasundaresh

vijayasundaresh New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Vijaya,from Malaysia.(at present).I saw the site when i was surfing and immediately informed my friends about 'this unique ladies only 'site.
    I am first and foremost a homemaker-maker of mine and others ,as I am also a trainer in NLP and Graphology.Awaiting to get connected with like minded people.
    See you.
    Vijaya.:)

6. Sujathaviswam

Sujathaviswam New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Sujatha from Chennai.I am here for the past 8 years with my husband and 2 kids.

I came to know about IL through my friends and when I see the forum I feel there are so many people to care for us.

I am so happy to join all of you.

7. reshmasg

reshmasg New IL'ite

dont know myself toooo well
    some days i am seedha sada and mostly teda
    laugh and b happy is me
    live for today as the best thing about future is that it happens
    one day at a time.
    love to meet new people
    always on the look out for new places to eat
    then again there is just one life to live
    so enjoy Happily.

8. PKhandeparkar

PKhandeparkar New IL'ite

Hi to All,

I am Priyanka from Goa (India) working as an engineer in a IT firm. I am very glad to have come across this site. From various categories and forums and blogs, i feel this is a wonderful guide for women. It makes your life complete. I am married for 2 and half years. I have a loving husband but i do have a problem regarding children. I have come here with lots of hopes to get answers to my problems. Also would like to share any information i have .
    Thats all about me.

9. Saraswathipv

Hello Vijaya,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    That was very nice of you to have referred this site to your friends, immediatly on stumbling here :thumbsup.

Good to read about you and the works that you are involved in. Do go through the forum discussions and participate in those that interests you.
    We are certain, you will love it here, just as we all do.

bye
    Hello Sujatha,

Welcome to our virtual abode!
    Nice to know that you were referred here by your friends :) Are they members too here ?

You are right..once we are here, we feel loved and cared by so many friends across the globe. We are never alone here.
    Glad that you chose to join us. We would love to know more about you. Start posting.

Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you to get familiar with the ways in this site.
    Bye

10. Saraswathipv

Dear reshmasg,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Seedha or teda, we just wish and hope that you will regularly visit us here :biggrin2:.
    Lets get interacting in the forum discussions, which covers almost any topic under the son. We look forward to you participation. Start posting.

bye
    Dear Priyanka,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Yeah..its a great place here, to interact with members across the globe and gather information through the discussions going on. We get to exchange ideas, views, suggestions from experienced members.

You might want to step into the discussions in Fertility & Trying to Conceive subforum or Gynaecology section and put your queries and doubts there. Members could suggest you. All the best.
    I am sure, we will soon here the good news from you :).

Also visit Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you to get familiar with the ways in this site.
    Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.