Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARUNA MAHENDRAN

ARUNA MAHENDRAN New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

Hai this is aruna mahendran, iam living now in chennai, iam married, iam working now as secretary in 4star hotel in chennai, i love my job and my family. Today only i login indus ladies, it is very useful for me, i read some important details here, it is very very useful, i interesting to work some part time job, if any one knows the details means please do a needful for me.

Thanks and regards,
    aruna mahendran.

2. romanch61

romanch61 Junior IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

hai all!i am rama a new member to this community....a happy housewife...browsing to pass on time....came to knbow about this site just like that....i am a dog lover,music lover,garden lover....and the list goes on....happy to be here with you all....thanks....bye....

3. Anwesha

Anwesha New IL'ite

ANWESHA DAS :wave

4. Beena300

Beena300 Senior IL'ite

about my strange sickness

Dear all my friends all over the world
    I am 37 years old and working in UAE, since 6 years .From last August 2007 my sugar level is going down drastically(low to 27) and I became unconscious for 4-5 hours and then wake up normally .Within this one year 5 times I have undergone this unconscious stage and everytime immeidately I will go to india for check up .In india airport iteslf I will become completely allright .Sugar level will never drop till I return from Indian .soon after my return to UAE sugar level starts dropping .I am from kerala and in all most all the hospitals in Kerala is covered and even I have gone to Chennai Hospital ..All the treatments and CT abd MRI scans are done .In chennai Doctor In GTT test it is found out that I am having diabeties and on the contrary hypoglycemia .I have consulted an ayurvedic dr.also and he told that I am not having diabeties .In Amritha hospital in ernakulam the whole endochrinology department worked in my illness and they couldnt find out my illness .I am not taking any tablets .and my food is same as in india
    My dear friends I am very much confused about my illness ,do any one knwo some thing about this .pls advise me vt any suggestion,
    sincerely Beena

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: about my strange sickness

Hello Beena
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    I think you feel home sick so all this is happening to you. Go out make friends mingle with them and try to keep yourself cheerful. Are you afraid of something???
    If so keep that in the back seat and try to keep yourself happy it looks like you are missing your family back home. It is almost 6 years now you are away from India try something different make a change in your routine might be of some help.
    As a new member please go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us please do take care of yourself.

PS:- In another few day will be moving this post to http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/41067-who-am-i-part-3-a.html an introductory thread for the new comers.

6. Arunarc

Re: Hello everybody,

Hello Aruna
    Welcome to Indusladies community. Nice to welcome one Aruna to another:)
    It is nice to know it has helped you in someway. Please put in your queries here Working from Home - IndusLadies as this is for introduction you will not get many viewers.
    As a new member please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

PS:- In another few day will be moving this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new comers.

7. Arunarc

Hello Rama
    We are happy to have you here:) it is nice to know how you landed up here, but here your time will fly like anything before you even realising it:cheers
    Step into here Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies for the list of all the topics that you have mentioned.
    Step into New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hi Anwesha
    What happened dear no introduction about you. Atleast one or 2 line would have been appreciated.
    Anyway please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

8. annitafrancorsi

annitafrancorsi New IL'ite

Hi All

My name is Annita Francorsi Shroff, I live in Mumbai, India. I'm married with 2 beautiful daughters and I work from home. I have only recently found my calling and am a Numerologist. I also practise white magic and healing through Wicca. I also design jewellery as a hobby and have regular exhibitions.

My interests include all occult studies, numerology, contemporary art, dance, music, singing, movies, reading and making friends!

I am half Indian and half Italian and so I also love to cook and have a degree in hotel administration apart from my bachelors degree.

I look forward to being part of this community and meeting all of you online.
    Warm regards
    Annita

9. Arunarc

Re: Hi All

Hello Annita
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Nice to know about you. We would like to see your jewellery designs you can share them in jewellery section.
    Step in this Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies for the lists of all your interests.
    And what is this Annita you want to meet us only online not in personBig Laugh
    ok just kidding as you wish...........
    As a new member go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.

10. varsha pathade

varsha pathade New IL'ite

Myself

Hi friends! I was happy to find a site like this when I was searching for some creative embroidery designs on the net.
    I am a working woman in teaching profession. At the same time I enjoy a lot in the role of a housewife during vacation. A do a lot of needlework and other creative work. Infact it is my great hobby without which I just cannot do.
    I love to hear old hindi and marathi songs. I believe in the saying 'Old is Gold'. That doesn't mean I avoid the new trends & things of the modern age. I feel one has to have a beautiful blend of old and new in one's life to make it worth and enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.