Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi Shimon,

Welcome to IL! Wow, you get to live in lovely HP,lucky you! Nice to read about your family. IL is a sure place to make safe and stable friends. Please find forums that interest you and also post your feed back and own thoughts. You can start a rapport with other members thus.If you have helpful tips and suggestions in Human Development or any topic, please post them too.

Regards
    Vidya

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Welcome to IL! Nice to know that you are interested in all types of embroidery. We have an active thread discussing embroidery, patterns etc. I think two f our members Varudhini and AshaRao have posted a lot on this. I am sure you will have a great time in IL like all of us.

regards
    Vidya

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Srisha,

Welcome to IL! And yes, many of us joined IL either following a ChitVish recipe or slokam. Since you are interested in Indian culture and spirituality, please follow her articles on Vedantha,BhagwadGita etc. Please remember to post your own feed back, thoughts and comments.Enjoy IL!

regards
    Vidya

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear fresh_hope,

Welcome to IL! Nice to know that you were working. Whether you are a homemaker or a career woman, IL has something to make your life happier and healthier. If you are learning cooking, remember to check out our awesome recipe collection posted by Krishnamma, ChitVish, Praveena etc.

regards
    Vidya

Dear Suman,

Welcome to IL! Please check forums that interest you and post your feedback. If you have any questions, try finding the answers by asking in IL. Enjoy your time here!

regards
    Vidya

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Bullu,

Welcome to IL! Well, proud husband of our winner of Finest Posts feb08- your presence here adds lustre to our community.Enjoy IL!

regards
    Vidya

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Jayesh,

Welcome to IL! Your profile is most interesting. We have a good group of male members like Cheeniyasir, Varalotti engasamy,Jey,Kitchuppa, Vysan- all of them add more value to our community. I am sure you will do the same.

regards
    Vidya

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Introduction

Hi Sindhukamal,

Welcome to IL! Nice to have a fashion designer here! Please read extensively in IL and post your feed back. Enjoy!

regards
    Vidya

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Introduction

Hello Ravikumarr,

Welcome to IL! We look forward to creative and postive interaction in the open forums.

regards
    Vidya

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Who Am I

Dear Dr Madhu,

Welcome to IL! We are very honoured to have an eminent cardiologist and writer like you in our esteemed and delightful community. And yes, IL is a rich and diverse site with much to offer all members.

It will be wonderful if you will post your blogs, articles here in IL. You can post them in the Articles and Middle by Indian Writers. This is in the forum,'Good to Read'.

Another great option is to start your own blogspace here. You may write to Induslady to grant you access to blogging. And once you get access, you could post them there.

Looking forward to reading your work and interacting with you. Welcome again to IL!

regards
    Vidya

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Due to the overwhelming response of all new members, this thread has close to 2500 posts and is getting quite heavy. So, we are closing this thread and have started "Who am I? - Part II". Please go to that thread to introduce yourselves.

On behalf of Indusladies Team, Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.