Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Jhilli

Jhilli New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am Jhilli from Kolkata, India

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  2. LittleExpert

LittleExpert New IL'ite

Hi, I am a New Member for Indus Ladies.
    I am very much interested in Tailoring. Learnt the basics..
    I just want to know , how ready made dresses are stitched.
    How do they take measurements?.
    Is there any kind of books for me to have the measurements for all ages kids & ladies.
    Can someone help me with this pls?

Thank u.

GlobetrotterG and sandysandhya like this.
  3. sandysandhya

sandysandhya New IL'ite

Hi Iam new to this. I cant imagine this is good place to get answers instantly. hats off to indusladies. Excellent.Keep rocking.

GlobetrotterG and bryangreene like this.
  4. Nikhil93

Nikhil93 New IL'ite

I am little bit worried , 17th jan thrusday palaki seva pojja in sai baba temple in my city mysore
    was completed . We were taking about how the seva went well , suddenly something caught my eye , i saw all of of sudden om sai ram sticker , slowing falling down. Sticker was facing towards me and slowly fell from left side , and to my side it was right . I am really scared, why did this happen .. kindly help me . Is this a good omen or bad .. i am really scared, seva was offered to god has i had got a good job .. no seeing the stiker frame falling down i am really scared

5. Compurx

Compurx New IL'ite

PRESCRIPTION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:SIMPLIFYING PATIENT MANAGEMENT IN THE E-WAY
    Posted on DEC, 27 2017

Patients management in the current time has gone way ahead that was done hardly half a decade ago. Gone are the days when the entire hospital administration including the doctors, nurses, clinicians, pharmacies, and even the patients themselves, were carrying heaps of prescriptions, advice slips, lab reports, pharmacy bills along.Patient and Medication Managementhas now gone the e-way with intuitive Prescription Management Software . It has simplified the working of the whole ecosystem of patients, hospital administrative staff, doctors, laboratories, pharmacies and the patients themselves.

At the core of this practice management software lies the smart management of information that is disseminated among the patients, doctors, labs and pharmacies. As, in patient management one step leads to the other, the same protocol is followed in the software. The whole idea of a Practice Management Software is not only to bring a process-intensive approach, but to bring in harmony, collaboration, accuracy, patient safety, and quality to the practice.

There are many check points in the process that is tactfully addressed by a Prescription Writing Software. This includes, order entry, e-Prescribing, medication reconciliation, Lab ordering and monitoring, pharmacy and in certain aspect, medication administration. Let us have a look at how one Prescription Management Software is making a big difference in the complex process of patient management.

Appointment Management
    The very process of patient management starts with the appointment. The software entirely do away with the tedious task of making physical visits and lengthy phone calls to make the appointment. The same task is further simplified when the patient makes a visit to the hospital. Instead of manual entry in to the record books or offline computer systems,The Practice Management Software beings the thread of information management right at the reception desk. The respective doctors are signalled about their patients’ records trough the software.

e-Prescribing
    The process is then furthered from the doctors’ desk. All the details about the patients, their diseases, drug details, family history, allergy symptoms, and other vital facts are taken. Then, the doctors can make their analysis and advice medication or further diagnostic tests or surgical procedures as required. And, all these without using a piece of paper or a drop of ink.

Universal Drug Database
    The main advantage with e-prescribing software is the universal drug database. Day in and out, there are a number of drug enter in to the market. Some of them are discontinued or banned from the system also. Many alternatives also arrive at the same time. Keeping manual track of all of them is mere impossible for an individual, unless timely and correct information is available. This is not the case with a smart Practice Management Software .

Integrated Laboratory and Pharmacy Management
    The role of laboratory and pharmacies is also well integrated in The Practice Management Software. The thread of information is then forwarded to the respective laboratories and pharmacies so that necessary preparations are made in advance. And, imagine all these are done again paperless. The time factor is also managed in the optimum possible way.

EHR Management
    At the back of the whole concept works a robust Electronic Health Record Management mechanism. Once, the patient’s medical record is created, the software links it to all the departments concerned. Neither the doctors nor the patients have to worry about any loss of information or facts at any stage. Furthermore, it builds a rich eHealth Record System for all the patients, who once come under the purview of the practice management software.
    [​IMG]

6. PrabhuN

PrabhuN New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Currently We are Looking For L.K.G Admission FY_19-20, for our Son in CBSE Schools, Near Royapettah.
    Kindly Advise to get the good CBSE schools near by 5 to 6 Kilometres surrounding.

Thanks,
    Prabhu N

7. Madhavibr

Madhavibr New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for embroidery petticoat for saree. In Bangalore where can i buy this embroidery petticoat?

8. agdimple333

agdimple333 Junior IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    I just found the site when i was searching on a particular topic and found that i was already registered here (probably for some thing else, long time back).
    Already read through a lot of posts and I am glad to be here hoping to answers in some of your views.

9. Malfabulous

Malfabulous New IL'ite

Hiii
    I'm a 1st year student studying for architecture..
    So I came here to sell my paintings. Everyone has their own dreams to fulfill. And my dream is to stand on my own feet.
    Please check through my paintings..
    And if anyone is in Instagram then please don't hesitate to visit my page(karmapaintings)
    Hope you all would shower me with all love..

10. archanak120012

archanak120012 New IL'ite

Hi all
    Archana from Jaipur here. I am a single mom.
    I love my son and my home very much.

Regards,

Archana