Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. drshn13

drshn13 New IL'ite

Hi, Myself Darshan, I am from INDIA and i love being on forum to make new friends and communicate with others

2. Mekalai

Mekalai New IL'ite

Hello..I'm Mekalai. Joined the community newly. Hope to see new friends around.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. Yellowstone

Yellowstone New IL'ite

HI everyone
    I am new to this forum. I hope to find help from you all.
    I stay outside india with my husband and baby.
    We are planning to visit india soon. The problem comes here.
    My inlaws stay in a remote place "X" . There is a city nearby their place with limited air access.
    My parents stay in a city "Y" which is well connected .
    We do not have a direct flight from our place to my inlaws place. We have direct connectivity to city "Y".
    if we have to go to my inlaws place, either we need to wait at the "y" airport for more than 4 hours or we need to take a cab.
    My inlaws are insisting that we come directly to their place no matter what.My parents are feeling bad that going directly to my inlaws place by staying at the airport or taking cab,specially when we are coming to city "y" and yet not going to their place.
    I personally feel that my baby should not get tired. After a long travel, another cab travel or a wait at the airport doesn't seem to be a viable option for me.
    We had gone to my parents place initially for a day during our last visit and my in laws created a big ruckus.
    So my husband says that this time he doesn't want any issue and do as my inlaws say.
    I am totally in a dilemma.

Sorry for the long post/confusing post. Awaiting for your replies.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @Yellowstone

Welcome to indusladies community.
    Did you had your baby when you visited last time?? If not and this is the 1st time you are travelling with the baby you can give the reason that the baby was not keeping well so had to go to mom's place for a few hours.
    Secondly you can stay back in a hotel rest for the day and than travel. I know it is such a hectic thing to travel with a baby such a long distance and the time difference. Hope you decide aptly and reach safely to your destination without any problems or hurting anyone.

5. sonijha

sonijha New IL'ite

hi bramvi where do you live ? are you in usa ?

6. IMDER2

IMDER2 New IL'ite

Happy to be a part of this group.
    question - I wanted to post a question in the relationship forum but it says I don't have privileges..could you please advise?

7. IndiaAmerican

IndiaAmerican New IL'ite

Hi this is Prin. I live in Dublin. I just joined this wonderful site. This is such a perfect place to interact with fellow Indian women!

8. Dezire

Dezire New IL'ite

Hi, Gentle Feminines,

It's really amazing to be a part of this community, I really appreciate all the wonderful people who contributed there precious time after completing all the responsibilities, especially the amazing mothers.
    I saw all the post, very much amazed with the super ladies and there super ideas.
    Let's create the community to encourage the women talent.

If you agree thumbs up.!
    Will enhance the women empowerment.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anjana Rathaur

GlobetrotterG and Arunarc like this.
  9. Fineworld

Fineworld New IL'ite

I am here! New member in this community. My name is just different, as I like to wear jewelries and found the best shop in this name, so I like this and here I am! Thank you all.

10. Thanks1234

Thanks1234 New IL'ite