1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Guess Nandini:hearteyes::hearteyes: but BB ma'am will always take a u turn :mask::mask: so waiting to see who she is? Cute and cool update BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: it's time to celebrate and party:beer-toast1::cheer: :banana:

Thank you.

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-66

Harini

It felt gr….no ..I don’t want to define

‘Don’t you want to freshen up?’ Srikanth asked for the nth time. I did so in the attached bathroom and we left the room. When I opened the door, it almost slammed on chairman’s face.

‘I’m sorry..’ I panicked.

‘Feeling okay dad?’ Srikanth was alarmed too.

I remembered the time we were drinking together and got caught by Mukund, Sagar and chairman. Who would have thought?

‘Keep your voice down..I’m okay … Listen Srikanth..Everyone was searching for you for some dance practice…DJ night today it seems..’ Chairman said calmly. ‘I have to send some mails, will be in conference room..’

‘Would he have guessed?’ I asked Srikanth.

‘Mostly yes….Had it been ORK, he would have got a heart attack’ Srikanth laughed.

That night was a blast.Mukund’s family was so into dancing and he too was amazing with Ramya. Those present from Evolution team was cool on the floor too. Me and Srikanth danced several times and people complimented us. Ramya remained swanked by Mukund’s family. Nandhini was the real star of the show who compered the event along with DJ. Several from Mukund’s family took photographs with her. As usual Priya looked stunning in her saree and chairman had a moony expression when Priya was near him.

We sat as Srikanth handed me a drink.

‘Remember your first drinking session with him?’ Sriram asked me.

‘Yeah I was thinking about it this evening too…’ I said and hastily changed the topic.

‘Your father in law is scolding you and Harini..’Rajib who was holding one of Sameer;s twin sat near us informed.

‘What for?’ Srikanth inquired.

‘For trying to steal the show from Mukund..’ Sameer who joined with other twin added.

‘How come they are sleeping in this noise?’ Sriram said touching the baby’s hand.

‘If you wake them up I’ll deposit them in your room..’ Sameer warned.

‘Srika…look’ Sriram shouted loudly getting up from the chair. Srikanth too leaped out of the chair.

We could see chairman shouting at loudly and amidst the noise could hear only few words..’ One more word ..’ chiraman's voice boomed through. The person whom he was talking to appeared drunk and I couldn’t hear what he said. Chairman pushed him down and left the dance floor with Priya. Srikanth and Sriram went behind them.

Team from Evolution was the first to note this and they all stood up in shock. Mukund who was so into dancing with family noticed only after chairman left the floor. Mukund was speaking to the drunken person who fought with chairman, signalled someone to take him to the room.

Chairman came back with Srikanth and Sriram towards where we are sitting. Almost the team from Evolution came near us.

‘Anyone who asks what happened ,will be fired..’ chairman shouted angrily and at the noise Sameer’s twins woke up and started crying.

‘What’s the problem with them? They can stand through the music..but my voice disturbs them..’ chairman questioned.

‘As if I understand….’ Sameer was badly trying to pacify them and he left along with Rajib.

Mukund came near us. ‘Guys…get back to the what you are doing. Mukund it’s your wedding go enjoy it..’ President instructed. DJ announced a special song for bride and groom, Sagar and Virat pushed Mukund back to dance floor.

Apart from me, Srikanth, Sriram, ORK, Vidhyuth, Sagar , Virat and president remained.

‘Considering you cannot fire me, what happened Jai? Shall I fix a drink for you?’ President asked.

‘Yes, please.’ Chairman responded.

Virat got the drink for chairman.

‘I don’t know who that was..he was drunk and totally hitting on Priya. When I went near her, he was saying Mukund would have got married years before if Priya wasn’t leading him and ditched him for a richer man..’ chairman said angrily. He was so flared up.

‘I need to check on Priya.. see you all tomorrow. Good night.’ He left abruptly.

’Let’s not ruin Mukund’s big day…come on everyone..Let’s get back to what everyone was doing’ President ordered.

‘More booze.. suits me..’ Sagar remarked.

Mukund remained in dance floor till DJ and Nandhini announced the last song.

‘Shall we have dinner? You guys won’t feed each other in front of me right?’ Sriram asked.

‘No..but thanks for the idea..’ I replied.

‘Srikanth..what happened?’ Ramya came near us.Mukund was carrying a sleeping Vithuran.

‘Someone got drunk..Can you put him to bed with your mum and join for dinner. I’ll be here..’ Mukund said convincingly.

‘Srikanth, what really happened?’ Mukund asked in his typical hide nothing from me tone. His face became white when Srikanth explained the incident.

‘That time I got drunk once and blaberred to him..’ Mukund said in a low voice.

‘Thing is Priya doesn’t know anything about it. She is more upset with that…’ Sriram explained.

‘But Mukund..don’t let it spoil your event. Ramya is back, enjoy the dinner with her. Let’s discuss this in morning..’Srikanth said.

Mukund smiled at Ramya adorably and sat for dinner with her. It appeared to me that Mukund spoke about the incident to her and I saw her smile flattening.

Bhoonzee, Adharv, happyperson and 2 others like this.
  4. blackbeauty84

Thanks dear

5. blackbeauty84

Let's see about it. Thanks Adharv for the feedback. :)

6. blackbeauty84

Let's see if your guess is right. Thanks Soch.

7. blackbeauty84

Might be!

8. blackbeauty84

Thanks Meerutha..Let's see

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::lol: poor kids :rolleye::yikes:

Who was that stupid fellow who spoiled all our mood :smash2::smash2: Paavi Jai & priya dance parka vidama panitane (stupid didn't let me to see jai & priya's dance) :boxing::boxing:

something unexpected :eek: Hope Jai doesn't shout at the newly wedded groom :treadmill:
    Waiting to see what happens next. thank you BB ma'am interesting update :thumbup:

10. blackbeauty84

Chapter-67

Srikanth

I saw Harini and Ramya discussing something.Sriram called dad about dinner who asked us to bring him and Priya something. I informed Harini who remained in dining hall with Nandhini and Ramya.

‘Thanks..Jai is in the conference room..’ Priya said when we knocked their room.

‘Right..let me now if you need anything. Good night..’ Sriram said and we sat along with dad in conference room. The team from Evolution was chit chatting in the garden when we left.

‘Why don’t you carry on..why do you want to sit out on occasions like this..’ dad asked.

‘What am I going to do?’ Sriram remarked.

‘How about you? You need to be a careful..We live in a place which easily pinpoints women…’ Dad was saying to me.

‘What happened?’ Sriram asked seriously.

‘Ask him..’ dad replied, opening the dinner plate.

‘Priya looked down..’ Sriram commented. ‘She has seen creeps like this and I’m not sure what’s bothering her..’

Venkat appeared in the conference room ‘You are doing injustice to the good food by eating here…’ he commented. ‘So I take it Jai, Priya has thrown you out of the room..’

Dad smiled. ’Not exactly. I thought of giving her some space..She is upset with me that I didn’t tell her about Mukund all these days. Mukund informed about this to before my marriage, I saw he and Priya were pretty close didn’t want to cause any awkwardness.I know his gang knew about it as he used to talk about her even before I came into picture..’ dad paused. ‘Also her ex husband was close to Mukund’s brother and several people who served with her ex are present here. Guess that has opened up some raw emotions…So she is considering leaving..’

‘She is right about it Jai and enough of giving space and that crap. Go comfort her…and boys ready for the meeting? Sagar will be available in 15 mins, we shall meet in my room’ Venkat told us.

‘What meeting?’ dad asked curiously.

‘Purely business…’ Venkat chuckled. Sriram told me at evening that President wants to meet me for something.

‘What business he has with the Group? We are two different entities’ dad asked seriously.

‘Poaching our employees?’ Mukund who came inside the room asked us.

‘It was dad who had problem with Srikanth joining the company?’ Sriram commented.

‘Now not only his girl friend her father is also with the company..so don’t give me that..’ dad replied.

‘Yes I’m trying to poach Srikanth..see whether you can stop it’ Venkat winked at me. I didn’t know the context but was getting curious. ‘Right what brings you here, Mukund. I didn’t note you earlier Ramya..’

‘I want to ask you something..’Ramya said to dad.

‘Go on..’

‘Just want to remind, you agreed to a ritual taking place of my father..’Ramya said hesistantly.

‘Of course..oh you thought I’ll leave because of the incident is it..No, I remember I promised you..don’t worry about it. Mukund, you too, go attend your guests..’ dad convinced them.

‘You go on..I have some work..Good night..’ Mukund said to Ramya.

‘Jai..sorry about my friend. I didn’t expect this would happen. That time I got drunk and blabbered about Priya to him…’ Mukund apologized.

‘You need not apologize for him. I’ll deal with him once he is sober enough to handle me..’ dad replied.

‘Give it a rest Jai..That’s just some drunkard’s words…’ Venkat remarked.

‘I thought Priya knew about me. Mind if I talk to her now?’ Mukund requested.

‘Priorities sir..You are getting married in less than 36 hours..’ I said.

‘But still..I want to explain things ..’ Mukund persisted.

‘What explanation, that you spoke to whole world about your feelings than the very person? Think that would fly…’Venkat said sipping the drink in hand.’Even Jai is scared of facing her..Jai, I have space in my room, if Priya throws you out again.’

‘That won’t be necessary..Good to see you back to your self..’ dad remarked. I get what dad was saying. Venkat was back to his own self forgetting his troubles.

‘Sorry once again Jai..’ Mukund was still hesitating.

‘Let’s go.. ‘ chairman pulled me and said to dad ‘We are off Jai..’

We were in chairman’s room for more than an hour. I was hooked by the role chairman and Sagar proposed for me. I bought some time to think but there’s nothing to think, it’s an attractive offer.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020