1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:hearteyes::hearteyes:
    :p:eek:
    Wow perfect!! BB ma'am jai is unmatchable :worship2: Sema sema he rocks both in professional and personal life...Flawless :cheer::cheer: chanceless!! and his advise to sagar :worship2: dhool boss!! Cool update BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: where did Harini go??
    chairman giving verum 2000 :yikes:

Ouch you don't know this.....it take few year or ages to picturize the song :roflmao: if you're ready to spend time let me know I will ask Ranji uncle and sarathkumar sir :wave1:

thank you for the entertaining update. Keep rocking.
    Happy weekend.

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-36

Harini

‘This is the address..stop here..’ I instructed the driver. A lot has happened while I was away in Coimbatore. My mother has walked out of the house and filed for divorce. Though Nandini has messaged me the address, I never expected we will be living in such a decent area. This seems to be my mother’s uncle property and he was happy to let us live here for free as my mother has kicked out father from our life.

‘You didn’t have trouble finding the house..’ my mother said as she opened the door for me.She has removed mangalsutra, toe ring and looked ready to take on the world. It’s almost three months since I went to Coimbatore and I came here for just one day to write my exams.

‘You lost weight and appear dull.’ She remarked on seeing me. I knew that and Mukund remarked the same last week.

‘I have been burning lot of mid night oil..’ I said. Infact it was long since I had a decent sleep and it got nothing to do with my preparation. One of the few things I realized was I was in love with Srikanth and I was ashamed that I asked him for releasing my father. I acted emotionally based on my mother’s tears and really have no justice about it.

‘Freshen up yourself, have dinner and get a early night.’ Amma said and I followed it I was taking another exam was on the next day. I gave my best for the exams and post exam went to Dev’s house. I didn’t talk to Dev ever since our conversation about my father getting released. But he had texted me once he became dad and I congratulated him. I hadn’t informed Dev about my visit and Ramya was surprised to see me.

‘I didn’t know you were coming. Dev is sleeping.’ She said. I requested her not to wake up Dev. Vithuran was napping and he looked a lot like his dad. I and Ramya were happily chatting about everything when she asked me all of a sudden.

‘Does Srikanth know you are back? Did you speak with him?’ she asked and when I didn’t respond she patted my head and said ‘Why are you feeling ashamed of what your father did?’ she asked.

‘I’m no longer ashamed..my father is now officially out of our lives.’ I told Ramya my parents are getting divorced.

‘Dev was telling me whatever happened Srikanth is still crazy about you and I could feel the same in you…’ Ramya said.

Next day I went to office early and a lot has changed in our team in last three months. Vidya got officially engaged to the senior and their families are looking at the wedding dates. I felt very happy for her. While in restroom it hit me that she was the one who warned me against Srikanth in the first place and my thoughts went in direction that had it not been the case would something would have bloomed between me and Srikanth. Tears filled my eyes. As the restroom was crowded I walked out. There was a meeting room in the floor and after checking it was empty I went inside and sat.

I didn’t know how long was I sitting there but lifted head only when someone called my name.

‘Harini…’ Srikanth was standing before me ‘What’s wrong?’ he asked with concern.

I wiped my tears and then looked at him. ‘I’m sorry for what happened.. I really mean it.’ I said amidst my sobs. ‘ I didn’t know how to face you even..’ I said.

‘Is that why you are crying?’ he asked. ‘Anything happened today?’

‘No was just thinking about you..’ I said wiping my tears again.

‘Look here Harini..Look at me’ He pulled me out of chair. I came close to him. He patted my head and I hugged him. ‘It’s okay. I loath your father but that has nothing to do with you. My feelings for you never diminished a bit.’ He said.

‘My mother has filed for divorce..’ I said.

‘I know..’ he said firmly. ‘I know what’s happening at your end..that’s why decided to give you space..’

‘I screwed up everything right? My mother was crying to me that day about my father being locked up and beaten up badly.I wouldn’t have asked you otherwise.Your father must be mad at me.’ I said hesitantly.

‘He was.. But he understood ..Harini, I know despite everything you really love me, though you find it hard to accept thinking of so called differences. Trust me none of that matters.’ He said calmly.

'I can’t hide it anymore…’ I said. I looked at his eyes.He was receiving a call but his eyes never left me. ‘I too…’ I was at loss of words.

'You too what..’ he asked placing his hands on my shoulders. I hugged him. ‘This is surreal..no contacts for months and then when I come to meeting room to pick up my diary there you are crying…’ he cupped my face with his hands. ‘You really mean it?’ he asked. I nodded my head and leaned on his shoulders. It felt like reaching a safe place after a long search. I felt calm and wished life ended that moment.

‘You look like a mess..’ he said releasing me and then enveloping me in another hug.

‘Let’s go..This is meeting room..’ I said.

‘ Don’t bother.We had reserved it for another one hour, meeting ended early.…’ he pulled me closer .

‘No….’ I shouted and realized my voice was louder. ‘This is office..’ I said softly and tried to get out of the meeting room. As he pulled me again towards him quickly his hand actually touched my kurta and it tore near the shoulders.

‘Oops..what am I going to do now?’ I panicked.

‘Don’t panic. Do you have a stole or something? He asked. When I answered in negative he said ‘I have a jacket in car . Let’s go out shop for a new dress and spend the rest of day together.’ He said.

‘No bring it here. I can’t come like this.I’ll wait here..’ I said. The tear in my kurta was very apparent.

‘I don’t feel like leaving you.’ he paused giving me a look. ‘I want to pinch myself..How many days I have waited for this moment and it happened today when I least expected it..’ he said staring me.

‘I too didn’t expect..’ I smiled.

‘I’ll be back in five minutes…’ he said and went out. I sat in the chair mulling over what transpired and smiling about it. I froze when the meeting room door opened earlier than I expected.

Sweetynila, Adharv, Bhoonzee and 8 others like this.
  3. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Finally... She accepted :banana:

4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Wow......worth waiting...Dont give me any twist...Hope its Dev who opened the door

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Eurekha
    Finally love birds accepted. Pls more romantic scenes needed. It shd be padmini who will create a mess I guess

Daddysgirl likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

she simply "hugged"..:roflmao::clap2: .. I thought she would take few weeks to get back to normal :yikes: .. and Srikanth and Harini will spend sometime to confirm their relationship once again..it was all so soon :BangHead:.

Kidding BB...

Things are smooth and good.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Cool it will just like tat happen tats magic of love

8. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

finally :) things went smooth. It happens sometimes , we struggle with lot of our feelings and emotions abt a situation sometimes and suddenly everything ends smoothly. nice update BB.. eager to know who was it - Mukund?/

9. blackbeauty84

yes yes :)

10. blackbeauty84

Mmmm keep hoping as next chapter would tell you who did that