1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Every minute detail is captured BB! You are awesome!

because he loves you ..

Small request...Ask Harini if she loves him or not otherwise i will put my handkerchief :) :)

IniyaaSri and Adharv like this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao:BB ma'am please if possible give the chance to @peddadas :banana:

Cool and interesting flow :cheer::cheer:finishing dialogue was cool BB ma'am...thank god, Jai's speech was in mute mode :lol::lol: Even I don't have such ambition :angel:

Thank you and keep rocking. Waiting for the next epi.

@Preetii nanbi where are you??? Reminder ma reminder ;)

Preetii, IniyaaSri and peddadas like this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

wow wow...nice one

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

lol..Adharv .. impressed with your ambitions :roflmao:

Adharv likes this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hi BB read all the episodes.. so beautiful BB. Eagerly waiting for updates

6. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Very nice update..
    Hope all the 3 bond over the next two weeks working alongside each other.

7. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

When will you update next episode

8. KamalaVasu

KamalaVasu New IL'ite

Waiting for ur next episode:BangHead:

lakshya2018 likes this.
  9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-14

Srikanth

‘Where are you?’ Sriram’s voice disturbed my sleep.

‘We will reach office in another half an hour.’ I said. Dev’s head was rested on my shoulder. I could see Harini in deep sleep too and we all were exhausted from one week of induction.

‘I want to talk to you. I’ll pick you up from office.’ Sriram said.

‘You don’t have plans with Meera?’ I asked and he didn’t respond and disconnected the call.

When bus reached the office, I could see Sriram waiting in the visitor’s area.I introduced him to Dev and they started discussing something.

‘Bye Dev, Bye Srikanth.’ Harini said.

’Harini this is Sriram my brother, Sriram this is Harini.’I introduced.

‘Good to meet you. You resemble each other.’ She said.

‘Yeah people say that. Hope you liked Beer.’ Sriram said to Harini.

‘Oh my..you told your brother that..’ Harini said and I could feel her face becoming red.

‘Okay guys. I’m making a move. ‘Dev said.’ Sriram, why don’t you come home next weekend I can clear all your doubts. You can bring your brother too.’

‘We have CSR activity, remember?’ I reminded him.

‘On Sunday then? Ramya is out next weekend on a girls trip.’ Dev suggested and we agreed on it.

Once in car Sriram remained silent.He goes into a silent shell only when things are far beyong control. Last I heard his start up was doing well. They bagged one project and managed to get some investments.

‘What’s wrong Sriram? You look very down.’ I said.

‘Meera..’ he said parking the car in nearby restaurant.

‘Things are not fine since I went ahead with the start up. She was totally against it saying she would rather like me do MBA and join her father. First it was my career, and then she started fighting for things like I’m not making enough time for her, irrespective of me explaining about how startup consumes my time. These days we hardly talk like normal couples. She is constantly nagging asking me when I’ll settle in career and all that. …’

‘Settling? You are just 22….’ I replied.

‘Yes now her claim is her father wouldn’t agree for us if I don’t earn enough to keep her in same style.’ Sriram ranted.

‘Have you tried having a decent conversation on how life in startup is and how long it would take for you to make a mark?’ I asked.

‘It went pointless..she wants me to ask for investment from her father, which I absolutely detest. ‘Sriram went on. It was sad to see his love story is going in a different direction.

‘What happened to her masters abroad plan?’ I asked.

‘She didn’t get through in a decent university this year. So trying her luck next year. More free time she has more she is on me.I’m bit worried, I mean both the families are bit close with each other..’

I could see his point. Meera is daughter of Venkat, company’s founding chairman whom dad was reporting to once. Both our families and Venkat family is close with each other.

‘Knowing our and their family, I’m sure there will not be any bad blood even if you split?’ I said.

‘Split? Last time I said let’s take a break and she was about to slit her hand. I think she is depressed with not getting to university of her choice, me not following her preferred career path etc. ‘ Sriram said.

‘Slitting the hands….that’s scary. She needs professional help if this has been going on for months. Have you told anyone else? ‘ I asked.

‘No..I suggested counseling made appointment with one of the counselor, she refuses the same.’

‘Hey..isn’t Meera’s brother engagement next week. Can you speak with her brother on her needing medical help?’I suggested.

‘Might be I can try..He has been in touch with me, a sensible guy.’ Sriram replied.

Rest of the dinner went on hearing Sriram’s rant about Meera. I could see he is still madly in love with her,but sadly love alone never suffices.

Once I reached home,I came to know dad was at business dinner and Priya was out of station. I couldn’t spot Vivaan at home.

Sriram came to my room soon after I freshened up. When we were talking in the room, Vivaan barged into the room with a pillow and blanket.

‘Can I sleep here?’ He came and sat in the bed.

‘Okay. But what you hear in this room, stays in this room.’ Sriram said and continued talking about Meera.

‘Is Meera akka your girlfriend? You told me she was your friend.’ Vivaan questioned following our conversation.

‘You were young to understand then..’ Sriram replied.

‘That’s what all of you think. Why were you not home when meera akka visited today? Is that why she was upset?’ Vivaan continued.

‘She came home?When?’ Sriram asked urgently.

‘Just few hours before along with Venkat uncle and his wife, to invite for the engagement. It must be your number meera akka was trying then..’ Vivaan added.

I remember Sriram switching off his mobile as soon as we got into car.

‘Mm..she has dropped so many messages all with different levels of anger.’ Sriram said reading the messages.

‘Sleep now, deal with it tomorrow.’ I said grabbing mobile from his hand.Vivaan and Sriram settled down in my bed.

‘You have a girl friend?’ Vivaan asked me.

‘No. I don’t…’ I replied.

‘You have got something for Harini right?’ Sriram whispered in my ear and I pinched him hard.

‘He has a girl friend..but he won’t admit.’ Sriram said to Vivaan.

‘I’m dead tired. I want to sleep.’ I said and pulled blanket over my face. Sriram’s words were echoing heavy on my ears. Do I have something for Harini? At the moment I’m drawn towards her and I’m not sure what this should be called as.

10. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Muggs..Yes yes something in stores