1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Adharv. Glad to know you liked Dev.
    What next??? mm a lot in store.Let's see that in further episodes.

Adharv likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

No BB! Am not generous! When I say, I mean it!
    Else I remain:mask:
    Enjoyed thoroughly and you deserve!:thumbsup: Good day!

3. blackbeauty84

Good to know. I'm honored

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. blackbeauty84

Chapter-7

Harini

Vidya was shocked when Dev was narrating his story, but she became alright in few minutes.

‘Time for some activity.’ Announced a person from our HR team and everyone gathered in the room listened with rapt attendance.

‘Since majority of you do not know much about each other, it’s time for introductions. You will have to know about your partner in twenty minutes and introduce them. Unique introductions will win a surprise gift.’ He announced.

HR team picked our name from lots and announced whom we have to partner with. I was paired with Srikanth, the last person I wanted to talk with. Vidya winked at me moment his name was announced.

‘Shall we exchange partners?’ she whispered at my ears. I would have if there is a chance.

‘What once Dev is out, you started targeting Srikanth?’ I asked her.

‘Not only me. Just heard Urvashi has a big crush on him, since the day of joining.’ She said.

‘Your time starts now.’ Announced the HR person.

Everyone eagerly went towards the announced partners. I didn’t have the slightest inclination to move.

‘Shall we go outside? It’s noisy here.’ Srikanth said and I followed him outside the room.

‘Look Harini, we had a false start. I’m sorry once again. Let’s start it afresh.’ He said.

I didn’t expect this from him.

‘Apologies from my end as well.’ I shook his hand.

We sat in the resort bench. ‘I love your name. During school days I had a close friend with the same name.’ he smiled.

‘Good to hear.’ I said.

‘So let me start about me…My schooling was in Singapore. I did engineering from a private college in Coimbatore and masters from IIM-A.’ he said. Typical talks only about his academics.

‘How about your family?’ I asked.

He hesitated for a minute ‘I’m close with my father. I have two younger brothers who mean the world to me.’ He paused. I was waiting for him to talk about his mother which he skipped.

‘Coming to me I’m a commerce graduate. I didn’t expect to be campus selected at Evolution which is somehow got through. Family wise my mother and a younger sister. I don’t want to talk about my father, he is just there in the house.’ I said.

He gave me a surprised look ‘I understand. Few are just examples of how not to be a parent.’ He said empathetically.

‘True, sometime I wish hospitals conduct a screening test for parents.’ I remarked. He nodded his head as though he was also thinking about the same. I don’t share much regarding my father, family background to anyone and I was quite surprised at what I was doing.

‘I’m sure more than half of them wouldn’t clear it. ‘ he laughed. ‘ In my case it’s my mother. Seems she wasn’t interested in my father, she was not in her children. At a time, mere presence of her would irritate me to core wherein my father was extremely patient with her.’ He said.

‘ Almost same here.’ I confessed.

‘Though I’m sorry for you it’s good to know someone feels exactly what I feel.’ He said.

‘I understand.’ I said really meaning the same as he was going through same pain as me.

‘Are you a singer? I see you tapping your feet at music.’ He pointed to my legs.

‘No. More of a dancer. Have danced in college culturals but couldn’t learn in professionally. ’ I said.

‘You dance often? He asked.

‘Oh yes, at every chance in college.’ I searched for the college dance video in my phone and showed him.

‘ Salsa…You are a good dancer, but you look very serious while dancing.Now look at this, it’s two year’s old video.’ He showed his dance video.

‘Looks like you have amazing chemistry..I mean you and your partner.’ I said. The way they were looking at each other conveyed it all.

‘Many have commented about our chemistry. She is my ex.’ He explained. Looks like I touched a raw nerve again, but he didn’t say anything on it.

‘What stopped you from dancing in bus?’ he asked.

‘You are also guilty of the same charge.’ I responded.

‘That’s right.’ He agreed

‘It’s nice to know you. I thought you would be ….’ I stopped sentence in mid way as this was bit too much. I hardly even know him.

‘Yeah complete….most likely you would have thought me as manner less spoiled brat.’ He said.

‘Pretty close.’ I said.

He laughed and I too joined the laughter. I have to agree this guy is completely different from what I thought.

Sweetynila, Lata6, Sachini and 8 others like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Loved their conversation! : ) : )
    Nice one BB! : )
    Well-mannered people!

blackbeauty84 likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:lol::lol: :beer-toast1:

Superb and interesting convo BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: I loved the way both introduced each other without much of filters:cheer::cheer: yeippie enjoyed reading. Thank for you fforthis cute update. Look forward for next epi. Keep rocking.

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

super cool conversation..both love dancing..so next activity is dance .. may be the unique way that they introduce each other is dance....

8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely...good that they both are getting closer..:hearteyes:

9. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback Iniyaa. Happy you liked the duo.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Looking further for their conversation