which week does foetus start moving

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by swekiran, Jan 16, 2012.

1. swekiran

swekiran Silver IL'ite

hi,
    i have a doubt. from which week can we feel foetus moving or kicking? does it happen when we drink something hot?:drowning please share your experiences

thanks

2. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

I felt the movement by end of 5th month..But for me, most of the time my DD will be kicking and dancing only... You can feel by 6th month starting itself.. I will not take anythign to feel the movement..Without having anything, i feel more.. But if you didnt feel, you can have some warm water. If you didnt feel for long time liek 1 day or so, better you can consult with docter

3. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite

My DS started kicking by the end of 5th month. It happened all of a sudden one night when I was lying quiet in the bed about to sleep. My joy knew no bounds. From then on, the frequency incresed and sometimes his movements were so visible. He used to move so fast that the doctor used to call him so playful when I go for a scan. :). It is quiet normal that the activity may be less on some days. Try lying down and concentrate, you will be able to feel the movements.Enjoy every moment of it

4. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Like Narmadha & Rangyani said we would feel our baby's move mostly at the end of our 5th month. I am in my 6th month now and my little one kicks me all the time. These moves are similar to those of indigestion :p at first I was worried about it I was not sure that these are nothing but my little one's moves, then my mom & doc told me that is it :)

5. formylilone

formylilone New IL'ite

i am in my 24th week but havent started feeling it yet

6. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

I started with my 6th month today, and I have been feeling movements since 2 weeks now..Although, only for past two days they have been strong..My baby kicks me at 8:30 AM, just in time for my breakfast, at noon around the time of my lunch, reminding me to go eat!! When I argue with DH, it kicks strongly:rotfl
    Its fun and exciting..sometimes when I eat sweets, I feel its kick..I think around your 5th month you should start feeling some gentle activity!!

1 person likes this.
  7. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

hiii
    congrats!!!!,
    you can feel the baby moving from fifth month, before 5th month it would mive , but it is very small, so we may not feel the kick , but the scan pics you can see it moving its hands, and it would look really wonderful to actually see the samall baby within you, and please go through www.babycenter.com for any query related with pregnancy
    take care of youreself
    resmij

8. swekiran

swekiran Silver IL'ite

9. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

hi,

i felt gondu move bit early 4th month end.. :)

he has long legs n now his leg movements r fast