1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Which Travel System Stroller Is Good For New Born Baby

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by deepthivinayak1, Apr 7, 2017.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    I am due in two weeks. I am looking for travel system past few months within 140$ budget. I couldn't find a good reviewed stroller. What stroller do you buy for new born baby.

2. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

We got graco snugride click and connect, sharing link below.
    I found "Click and connect " comfortable and easy when it comes to taking newborn baby to a stroll or into shops. NO need to carry baby in car seat and then place car seat into trolley, just connect carseat with stroller. This is my personal opinion and suggestion.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/44812799...75035&wl11=online&wl12=44812799&wl13=&veh=sem

After you get your car seat do remember to get it inspected at the nearest fire station . They do tell you and make you practice ways to install a car seat, how to fit the base of car seat perfectly. This is necessary for the safety of baby.
    Take care and best wishes

blindpup10 likes this.
  3. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

4. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

Deepthi- I bought the Garco stroller & carseat too. It's really good for the price. My son is 18 months I am still using the car seat. The car seat has 35lbs capacity. It's going to look like I am gonna be using it untillmy son turns 2.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017