1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

which swing machine should i buy?

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by aarna123, Aug 26, 2014.

1. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Thx sewnembcrazyM not professionalist but I have practiced in stitching but with basic stitch machines.So going to check out online if juki suits me otherwise ya usha is perfect.

2. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Thx michesI hv also reviewed in snap deal and they r giving the best price but I heard abt brother that its service not good.

3. sewnembcrazy

sewnembcrazy Silver IL'ite

I have seen very good reviews about Juki do check before buying if ur not pro then buy household / domestic models and decide upon the no. of stitches u want in ur machine
    Computerised models are expensive as compared to automatic models and with additional features if you want to sew for family only then prefer automatic models only

4. Roska

Roska New IL'ite

Hi ,

I recently got Singer Multi Stitch for 5999/- from Homeshop18... Its pretty good and Im able to stitch well :D
    Its actually a small wonder in budget price.

5. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Thx roska
    Can u pls tell me how many stitching can b done by this and pls also tell me is it having all stitches and functions i required.

6. Roska

Roska New IL'ite

Hi aarna123,

It has got altogether 13 stitching patterns and its small,handy and very cute. :)
    For home use I guess this would suffice.. Coz for me it is...

I use it for basic stitching like chudi,blouse etc, designing (with built in stitch patterns) and repair works!!

Regards,
    Roska

7. Logiarun

Logiarun New IL'ite

i am using USHA janome Allure for past one month only....its so good for beginners and experts too...all facillities are present and i can sew all type of fabrics too....too good

8. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Thx logiarun
    Pls tell me its cost.
    Is it good to shop online.
    And also tell can it sew Lycra , net , denim.
    Waiting for ur use full reply

9. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

sry for the late reply aarna.s usha stitch magic sew all kind of fabric.u can stitch denim fabric in two foldings also.

10. veeranki10

veeranki10 New IL'ite

Dear IL's

I would definitely recommend buying usha janome dream 120 series, as i being an Amateur at stitching, i purchsed this machine just week ago. it a very nice machine and quite easy to handle. i have completed stitching a salwar and have done pitco on saree and button hole and made customised blankets and handkrief for my lil one with his name as this machin ecome with a alpha numeric option to stitch and that too you have everything at touch of button.

it costed me 26000 + 1540 Taxes

BUt overall very nice machine.

Coming to second question which is better singer /usha Janome /Brother?

Definetly usha janome as you have lifetime serice at doorstep which is not available in other two brands
    technology wise all similiar
    Singer has lot of complaints from users and several cases pending in consumer courts.. and one major problem is if the digital panel gets corrupted it cannot be replaced as there models keep changing and the older versions are faced off

Brother spare parts not available easily

Revenue share wise usha janome has good market hold...what this means that the company is doing well with its sales and people are willing to buy the product as the quality and service is good.

Hope this answer all your questions

Regards
    Padmini