1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which relationship is the best relationship, in terms of happiness for a person?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by LoveUrLovedOnes, Jan 9, 2012.

1. LoveUrLovedOnes

LoveUrLovedOnes Senior IL'ite

Amazing lines! I loved your post, and it brought out many true facts. Our conscience should be true, and we should be devoted to it, which in turn, will make us a good person, and make every relationship good.

2. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

A slightly different answer, though I too agree a mother's love is pure most of the times. But I have come across threads about narcisstic mothers. What can we say about that?

Anyways, 'pure and unconditional' immediately bought my pet dog to my mind :)

1 person likes this.
  3. LoveUrLovedOnes

LoveUrLovedOnes Senior IL'ite

hehe ;)
    dats y dogs are called loyal

4. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

The best one is between a mother and a child... A love without expectations... Nothing is comparable to a mother's love...

Apart from Parents, grand parents, brothers and sisters, husband and friends are great relations to share and Enjoy :)

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

5. chandy939

chandy939 Silver IL'ite

Thank you!!:)

6. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

for me its my daughters relationship...

She was the only one who gave me happiness at times when I use to feel very low, a purpose to live when I was most frustrated, the only one whom I can call my own...love you my darling..

7. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

I feel nothing can be compared to mothers love. Mother is the best person is this whole world to me.

8. saranm02

saranm02 New IL'ite

parents love and brother's affection

9. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

Any relationship which is trustworthy in terms of pure happiness is the best relationships.

10. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

In my view...parents, children, spouse....all these relationships are taken for granted after sometime.When kids we love our parents and vice versa. After getting married...priorities change....husband and children play a bigger role. parents take a back seat...not that we do not love them, we do love them still. When old.....relationships with married children takes a different dimension.All relationships with expectations do change and sometimes these relationships become suffocating. Dominating parents or spouse or chidren not treating parents properly in their old age......haven't all these changed, which were very important at one point of life? I think so. Every relationship has to be nurtured. Respect and love are the key words.