1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which relationship do you think is the best

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Jun 22, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.

There are so many relationships each relationship being best in its own way.

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever. ~ unknown. Of all the love a mother's love is great. Not only she gives physical birth but she guides us throughout our life. She has to undergo so much pains before she gives birth to a child. But one the child comes out she forgets all the pains and from that time her child is the world and she does her best for the child.

"Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world."

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave,
    so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"

Friends are those who love you, who are always be there for us thourhg the good times and bad. hey make us happy when we are sad, they are angels that have yet to earn their wings, they are our dearest friends

Relationship between a couple are like any other bonds - they mature slowly.

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate. ~Barnett R. Brickner

Happy marriages are based on a deep friendship. Its give and take and both should have mutual undestanding and respect for each other then only their marriage is successful.

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. ~ Pamela Dugdale

To have a sibling is a great thing but to have more than one sibling is a great thing. With younger siblings we always fight but we love also each other. They may not show each other their love but they are always there for them. The love between the younger ones and elder ones is a different one because the younger siblings have great respect for their elder siblings. . But when you have two older brothers, the relationship can end to be a miracle when you realize it, they’re the best things in life, and most probably the only thing that’s free considering friendships and other relationships with other people.

The relation between a mother and adopted child is a sacred one.

“Is she your real daughter?” they asked me. “Real?” I questioned. “What do you mean real? She is a child not born of my flesh, that’s true. But she is a child truly born within my heart….within my soul. Yes, she is real.” An adoptive mother

The woman might not have given birth to the child but the love they have for each other we cant make out that she had not given birth. The child becomes the part of the family and sometimes the mother and the child have the same characteristics.

We come across so many people in life , some we meet in trains, buses, some we meet through internet but we become so close. When we become friends through net ,without knowing the faces also we become so close.

Here in this site we have so many friends who have become so close and we have a special bond between us.

The mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship is one of the most complicated human connections. It comes with a built-in conflict before the relationship even begins:

Its a give and take relationship. If they both adjust with each other then it is the best relationship.

11 people like this.

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Vijima. I feel the Mother-Son relationship is something extra special. After becoming a Mother i have completely forgotten abt myself and my every Minute passes thinking about my Kid. It just reminds me of an incident which happened few Days before.

It was June 7 and i was recollecting that two years it was first Day of my DS 's school. Only after few minutes my MIL had to remind me that June 7 is also my Engagement Day(6 years before). OMG!! I was totally stunned that i forgot totally about my special Day!!

2 people like this.
  3. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

A relationship between a child and parent when the child is still a child. At that point the child and parent has no expectation from each other. It is unconditional and pure. Everything changes once the child becomes an adult. Love comes with strings attached.

4 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

Thankyou Brahan for your first fb and sorry for the late reply. True mother son relationship is special. Thanks for sharing your incident.

5. iyerviji

True Godisone relationship between a parent and child is special. True the child need their parents till they grow up and later become independent

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think our feelings on which relationship is best changes over time as we grow older. The husband wife relationship is the primary relationship that matters. Next to that, for me, as a woman, relationships (close friendships) with other women, are the best. Especially, ones where the friendship is only between the women, and not family friends. Sites like IL also give birth to such relationships.

2 people like this.
  7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

vijima, i think a wife-husband relationship is best and should be best because if this is best all the other relations will automatically fall in place

4 people like this.
  8. shwethashukla

shwethashukla Junior IL'ite

hi
    i have enjoyed a wonderful relation with my cousins, friends, hubby, except for my mom n dad. Dad who deserted us before i cud know what was happening and mom who never belonged to my world. Apart from these everybody has given me lots of love.

1 person likes this.
  9. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Vijima,

Loved reading the post. I been really lucky to have experienced all the relationships mentioned in your post. God has blessed me so much by giving me the chance to experience life as a daughter, sister, wife, dIL, and mother. I cherish each one of these relationships. And yes, i agree with you that the MIL/dIL relationship comes with an inbuilt conflict but I guess I have adjusted well - I have no regrets.

love,
    kylie

1 person likes this.
  10. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Vijima!

A very nice one!

Loved a few lines:

My Quotes here:

The mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship is one of the most complicated human connections. It comes with a built-in conflict before the relationship even begins: :-LOL but true! :)

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world

Happy marriages are based on a deep friendship. Its give and take and both should have mutual undestanding and respect for each other then only their marriage is successful. -- very true ; my DH was one of my best friends before we entered a relationship.

Loved reading over and over the post!

1 person likes this.