1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

which nursing bra to buy

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by sksk, May 24, 2009.

1. sksk

sksk New IL'ite

hi everyone
    which kind of bra shud i use while brest-feeding. however tight the bra is it just droops down. Plz help

2. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

How old is your baby? Go to a maternity store and try out different ones to see what works best for you. I would strongly suggest that when you try your bras on, see if they are easy to unhook and hook with one hand. I had some that were really difficult to hook back on with just one hand.

I also liked nursing sleep bras that don't need unhooking at all. If you are co-sleeping or if your baby still nurses at night, they are good to have.

Raj

3. sksk

sksk New IL'ite

Hi raj
    thank u for the reply

4. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Hey, I think then you're fit is not great. In the initial three months I had a Lovable bra that was a great fit, but once my milk supply settled, I found the bra a terrible fit. I bought another one from Triumph that's a better fit (both 34 C cups). How about nursing tanks? Moda brand from Mothercare uses Lycra and I find it gives my tiny frame great support? It is quite practical if you wear shirts or salwars, obviously not a great choice if you wear sarees :)

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

I loved my Triumph nursing bra. It was the only one I found which offered enough support for me, only thing it is rather expensive compared to the others. But since you arent in India I think you would have more choice.

Vanathi.