Which is your most prized possession in the world and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meghasharma84, Sep 20, 2010.

1. meghasharma84

meghasharma84 Senior IL'ite

Please share the thing that you love the most in your life. Please tell about the Things you possess and not the people in your life. Also, let us know why you love them.

2. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Many things i own as a possession.I have photos of my childhood which is taken in school annual day.Some photos with my friends during my college and work place.When i see those photos my memory travels behind and just lost in my early days.
    I have one churidhar which my husband gave me on the first day of our outing after engagement.Though i cannot wear it (I am 80+ kgs now at that time 50+kgs) i just see and recollect those green day. Bunch of letters which we exchanged during our dating period (No need to tell why)

3. sweetsunflower

sweetsunflower New IL'ite

The stories told by my grandfather when i was young which used to take me to amazing places!!!!

Now i can share those stories with my son & see smile on his face!

4. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

everything,all got its own story.but to say specifically it is my sewing machine. i was issueless for nearly 6yrs so i thought of learning tailoring to kill my bordom & bought a machine which made a miracle in my life & i feel it as a lucky one b'cos i concieved within 1 month after it came :thumbsup