1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favourite season

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Aug 19, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

What is your favourite season
    My favourite season is rainy season.Nothing like a hot cup of coffee and plate full of onion pakodas.I love to curl up in my bed and read a book or a magazine.I love walking on the wet grass.I love rainy and cloudy afternoons wherein I stand in my balcony watching the pouring rain falling on the plants and trees.One more thing I would love to do is a long drive on the east coast road.The rainy season does have all its problems but I still love it.

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

dear kanaka
    I too like the rainy season for all the reasons you wrote. nothing like spending that day reading inside the house.
    I like Fall to see all the changing colors. i like winter for the cold and snow. i like spring for the flowers. i like summer for the road travels and thunderstorms.
    If i have to pick, i'll take spring.
    regards
    anandchitra:-D

3. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

I used to live in CT with four seasons. I loved all the four seasons except I used to be cold all the time. But now, in florida its more humid in
    summer but it still rains. So, I am really enjoying it when it rains in fl. But
    spring is my favorite one of all.:)

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Well I would say that the season of happiness is the best season, the days which go by in peace and joy are the best days in any season. If you do not have peace of mind and satisfaction in heart, no season can give you any joy.

~Abha

5. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

I love the rainy season in India... Like you said, days of hot tea and garma garam pakode!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My fav seasons are monsoon and the chilled winters.... I hate summer.... I just hate them.... Rains bring in romance and winters let me live in romance........ summer oofffff........ not for me....

7. shallu

shallu New IL'ite

my favourite season is definately spring season.its neither too cold nor hot.with all the flowers coming out.its lovely here in uk.but back in india its winter season.thats the best.
    cheers
    shallu

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

I love rains .All clouds making so beautiful shapes in sky & greenary all around me.
    Rivers flowing & it is very good feeling to watch flowing waters ,overflow froms dams in nearby area &
    ofcourse which indian wudnot love tea with garmgarm pakoras & better not to calculate calories,
    just go for a walk to burn them in beautiful senary.

9. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

I too love rainy seaon. Love to take hot tea and my favourite bajjis at that time.

cheers
    Lakshmi

10. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

hi,
    I love sprign season and i like rains only when im indoors..i hate to go out when it rains..
    Cheers
    Ramya