1. Why not try these Instant Pot Recipes from our Community?
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the best Water Purifier

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by saradiawrites, Feb 19, 2009.

1. neeshabhatia94

neeshabhatia94 New IL'ite

That's not a problem. There are multiple water purifier companies in the market. You can choose as per your needs. But if you want a purifier for whole house water purification with RO+UV purification system, you should go for Voltas Water Purifiers. The Voltas water purifiers are the best packaged, plug and play water purifier for whole house water purification which I am currently using for my house. It serves me pure drinking water at each and every tap of my house. It is a point of entry water purification system which is to be placed on the main water pipeline.

2. ropoint

ropoint New IL'ite

3. kronaglobal

kronaglobal New IL'ite

If you buy a water purifier, its totally depended on your water quality. What is hardness of water and TDS of water. first you check TDS of water. I suggest you a water purifier, Who will give you LIVE TDS of water purifier OVER HERE

4. NamrataSoni91

NamrataSoni91 New IL'ite

Visit the website of Livpure water purifier where you can choose and order the water purifier online according to your needs. There are few things you need to consider while choosing a water purifier. The hardness of water and the TDS level of tap water. This will help you to choose from

RO Water Purifier

RO + UV Water Purifier

RO + UV + UF Water Purifier

These purifiers are specifically designed with advanced technology to purify water. A good water purification system can remove contaminants such as arsenic, nitrates, sodium, copper and lead, some organic chemicals, and the municipal additive fluoride.