Which is the best Water Purifier

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by saradiawrites, Feb 19, 2009.

1. saradiawrites

saradiawrites New IL'ite

Hi girls,
    I have recently shifted in my new apartment with my hubby. The area where I am right now has problems of water, so we have decided to buy a water purifier, but with so many brands in the market, I hardly can make out which one to go for. :confused2:

Girls please help me to choose the best water purifier.

Take care, Saradia

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi Saradia

Iam using AQUA GUARD water purifier by EUREKA FORBES , iam very much satisfied with this and all my relatives and friends also using this only

3. diptisengupta

diptisengupta New IL'ite

Welcome to IL... I say you chosen a good place to put up your query. I would personally recommend PureIt to you... this is the latest to hit the market. I haven’t used it myself but one of my close relatives has... its good, she says - it solves the problem of boiling water separately. Also, it is much low on the price factor... that should encourage you to buy one. I guess you have seen its ad in TV - it is portable too, go for it, I’m sure its good. You will get an instruction manual when you buy it if you want guidance for maintaining it.
    Best of luck, dear.

4. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

I use Kenstar in my home so I would be suggesting you this, I hope you remember, very often ads featuring Hema Malini and her two daughters come on TV. It is really a good one - your water will be processed quite properly. And add to everything else this one is affordable.
    Good luck, Bye...

5. somya

somya New IL'ite

I am using Aisure from Aqua Innovative Solutions at my home. This is really affordable and best in performance. It has got automatic sensor with capacity of 10 Ltr. This is really good for my family. I would recommend "Aisure" to every one who think performance better than Brand.

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    If the water is salty n unpalatable then I advise you to go for RO water purifier...there are many brands here one reader suggested Hema Malini ad one it is also RO water purifier I personally think Zero-B n Aquaguard RO 5 stage purifiers are best they do come costly to the tune of 10K so depending on budget you may go for others but RO are costly but very reliable..

7. Mannchawla08

Mannchawla08 New IL'ite

Hey I am using Nasaka water purifier. It simply the best. The technology is latest. They don't add little amount of non purified water in the purified water to make it taste better, rather they add minerals to the purified water so u even get the minerals which were not present initially in the water. I highly recommend this. N after sales service is absolutely outstanding.

8. somya

somya New IL'ite

Recently I came across a new brand " QuaroFresh" has anyone heard any thing about it. I think this purifier will hit the cities soon as the promotions you may see on leading water portals.

9. subradvs

subradvs New IL'ite

madam water purifier is water which moves from revers osmosis high pressure pump there water losses chemicals and gives fresh water. the best water purifier you can ask recovery of water

10. silverxyz

silverxyz New IL'ite

Hi,

I myself have been using kent Ro Water Purifier at my home since long time and believe me it worked wonders for me. Kent RO System was ranked #1 in 2013 the most trusted brand in India in the Water Purifier category. They provide really commendable customer services. So i would highly recommend Kent RO Water Purifier.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014