1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best fairness cream ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swati2026, Sep 2, 2010.

1. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Don't run after fairness cream.. try to be healthy and happy and fit, you will look very attractive - fair or dark.

shravs3 likes this.
  2. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

1. Garnier Natural White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream
    2. Lakme perfect radiance intense whitening Day Crème
    3. L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-imperfections and Whitening Cream

3. manchandajee

manchandajee New IL'ite

My Self Sneh Manchanda my skin is very dark and have used many creams like olay, lotus, Ayuveda, ponds white beauty and many more products but no one effective. but i have trying some home remedies this is very effective please use this type of home remedies.

4. mimi77

mimi77 Gold IL'ite

Pls try a home made pack made of Besan, curd / tomato puree and a little lime juice.....Aplly this twice a week for a very bright skin

5. sidharth

sidharth New IL'ite

See, I have a very mixed and fluctuating skin type depending on the weather, what I eat, what I did during the day etc. I wanted a multi-specialty face wash. I decided to stick to a natural face wash as I am in the habit of washing my face many times a day.

When I was searching for the best options for facial skin care, Aloe Vera popped up a lot. Many sites suggested using Aloe Vera gel before going to bed and while I wanted to do that, I just didn’t want to make that much effort… instead I found Doy Aloe Natural face wash which is made with 100% pure Aloe Vera gel.

I have experienced a lot of improvement in my skin since I switched to this face wash. The wash experience is very refreshing and soothing. I also don’t get as many break outs as earlier.

One problem that I had with my earlier face washes for oily skin was that after using it, my skin would get extremely dry and patchy. DoyFacewash is actually very balanced and not harsh at all so the skin doesn’t feel stripped of its nutrients.

I also have a natural glow and my complexion is a bit brighter now.

Doy also has an Aloe Vera soap enriched with 100% Natural Aloe Vera gel. This natural extract soap with herbal essence is perfect for skin care as it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.

6. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Why do you want to become fair skinned?

7. jasjones845

jasjones845 New IL'ite

It's very difficult to say this is the best and this one not. I think it's up to your skin types which cream suits your skin.

8. RishabhBansal

RishabhBansal Junior IL'ite

Hey, you can try Garnier Light Complete Fairness Serum Cream. It is the best fairness cream that I am aware about. Else there is no way and need to change your natural color. Let it be. Be Beautiful Inside, the right one will find you :)