1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Which Home / Natural Remedy works for you?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by coolblues, Oct 17, 2012.

1. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Christine

Excellent........thanks for sharing these tips.

Regards/ Shivani

2. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy to inform you that I just received my IndusLadies Tshirt in mail, for winning the home remedy contest and it looks super cute. I am so happy because this is the first contest or giveaway that I entered online and won and since I love IL so much, it makes it even better. Thank you team IL for sending me the Tshirt, I just love it.

2 people like this.
  3. anky2930

anky2930 Bronze IL'ite

For face care I use natural care, I make mixer of chandan, neem it make my face acne free.

4. lovethesky2013

lovethesky2013 Junior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this.

5. moukthika9

moukthika9 Gold IL'ite

Medicinal benefits and home remedies with Amla (Gooseberry):

* A tablespoon each of fresh gooseberry juice and honey mixed together forms a very effective medicine for several ailments. Its regular use will promote vigor in the body within a few days. When fresh fruit is not available, dry powder can be mixed with honey.

* A tablespoon of gooseberry juice, mixed with a cup of fresh bitter gourd juice, taken daily for 2 months will reduce the blood sugar in diabetes. Diet restrictions should be strictly observed while taking this medicine.

* An equal quantity of amla powder, jamun powder and bitter gourd also makes a very useful remedy for diabetics. A tablespoonful of this mixture once or twice a day would be effective in checking the progress of the disease.
    * It is considered an effective remedy for heart disease. It tones up the functions of all the organs of the body and builds up health by destroying the heterogeneous elements and renewing the body energy.

* The juice of Indian gooseberry, mixed with honey is useful in preserving eye sight. It also helps in the treatment of conjunctivitis and glaucoma. It reduces intraocular tension. A cupful of this juice should be taken mixed with honey twice daily in such cases.

* The Indian gooseberry is useful in the treatment of rheumatism. One teaspoonful of powder of dry fruit mixed with two teaspoonfuls of jaggery should be taken twice daily for a month in this disease.

* The dried fruit is good for diarrhea and dysentery. A drink made from amla mixed with lemon juice and misri is considered beneficial in controlling acute bacillary dysentery.

* Gooseberry has revitalizing effects. It is effective in maintaining strength in old age. It improves body resistance and protects against infection. It strengthens heart, hair and different glands in the body.

* A confection prepared from the preserved fruit is useful in chronic constipation and acts as an enhancer of immunity.

* A decoction of the leaves and bark is useful in mouth and tongue ulcers as a gargle.

* An oil obtained from the berries, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.

1 person likes this.
  6. lifeisgreat

lifeisgreat New IL'ite

cocum juice for hyper thyroid.....

7. RuchitaParat

RuchitaParat Senior IL'ite

If you are facing pimple problem, then you need to drink a-lot of water and do face wash often to get rid of oil coatings from the skin. Do not eat fatty foods.

8. Divya4

Divya4 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing very nice tips

9. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Ginger-Cardamom Tea for relief from sinus as well as migraine headaches.

For healthier, long, voluminous looking hair applying curd and massaging for sometime, and leaving it an hour before washing normally with shampoo also helps me a lot.

To remove shampoo build up or excessively oily hair diluted juice of lemon can be applied in d scalp, rubbed lightly and then shampoo normally after a few mins. This also helps to get rid of dandruff too.

For pimples, applying the juice of garlic has helped me heal it pretty faster than other remedies.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. SAKS007

SAKS007 New IL'ite

Thanks dear very informative