Which Car Is Best For My Parents? Please Suggest

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by whynotme, May 17, 2018.

1. whynotme

whynotme Bronze IL'ite

I am Planning to buy a car for my parents. My parents are getting old and both of them don’t know to drive well. Mom can manage to drive a little.with a little help she will be able to drive an automatic car. To far off places I am Planning to hire a driver for them.They are just two of them. My husband I and kids will also travel when we visit them.

I am looking for an automatic car. My budget is between 5-8 lakhs. I have these cars in mind. Please tell me which one would be best for them.

1. Maruti Dzire
    2. Maruti Celerio
    3. Honda Jazz
    4. Maruti Swift
    5. Hyundai Grand i10

Please tell me which car would be the best for them. I am asking u all for help because I have no idea about which car is the best. I am looking for automatic and Petrol car.

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

If it's possible, you can arrange a test drive of these 5 cars n make your parents try it out. Your mom can test drive for half the distance n also ask the store guys to drive half the distance. They will feel how it's to drive n ride that way n pick the best out of this.

You would have to call the nearest showroom n book a test drive.

3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

i10 has good pick and control.Also a small car so parking and handling is quite easy. But automatic cars mileage will be poor,it gives around 9-10 in city.

4. coolmoon

coolmoon New IL'ite

My pick would be Maruti Dzire..