1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a home ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by suba.sudhakar, Mar 3, 2011.

1. suba.sudhakar

suba.sudhakar New IL'ite

Hi All ,

We currently live in Aliso viejo , CA . We are thinking of buying a home and settling down . I have heard that Irvine School district is very good . But the home prices are about rocket size . Where as in Aliso i am getting 4 bed room homes for reasonable price . Would want your thoughts on both the cities and which one is better ? I have a 4 yr old Son . Although i lived in AV before i never cared about school district etc ... Now i moved back to AV again from Bay area . Want to settle down here ....Any one in this area who would want to make friends , would love that . I am almost fairly new to the area . Thank you for reading my message .

Suba

2. ganand11

ganand11 New IL'ite

Hi Suba

I live in Irvine.We are also planning to buy a house in Irvine,but as you said the prices are too high.We ar also considering other cities around Irvine with good school districts. Have you guys already bought your home?? It would be great if you can share your home buying experience at Irvine or other neighbouring cities. Thank You.

Girija Anand

3. Ssar

Ssar New IL'ite

Hello Suba, We are looking at homes in Aliso. I really like the city, parks, drive and above all the houses are affordable compared to Irvine. I needed your input on the Indian community and schools in Aliso. What is your experience in AV? Please reply ..I am in a similar situations as yours; my kid is 4 years and we have to make the decision before she starts school in the Fall.

4. newtooc

newtooc New IL'ite

Hi ssar
    One of our friends recently bought a SFR in aliso viejo...The school district in Aliso is also very good with APR score of 8 and more. More and more Indians are buying homes there. If you want more info then let me know.

5. arvik06

arvik06 New IL'ite

Hi we r also in the process of buying a home in AV...any info about people living in AV will be really helpful.thk u