1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where there is love there is life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 12, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
    Tom Bodett quotes

Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.- unknown

When we really love a person age, distance, height, weight does not matter. In love age does not matter Sometimes we love people who are younger than us and sometimes people who are elder to us. Love is not in the beauty of a person but in the beauty of their heart. Love does not see how rich a person is but how rich their heart is.

Children also get attracted to people who love them more, who take care of them and who shower love on them. From childhood I also long for love and till now I have got love from people in different places. I have got love in abundance from people younger than me and also elder to me. I think more love I have got from people younger than me. In love there is no expectation from anyone for anything else but only love.

I was born in a loving family. My parents and everyone at home gave me lot of love. Since I was born after two brothers and a sister I was always treated like a kid only even till the age of 30 years . Everyone used to tell she is still young , so they never used to give me any responsbilities and always fulfill all my wishes.

I am lucky to have got a loving husband who is a gem of a person and showers love in abundance but at the same time he is very strict and corrects me when I am wrong, shouts at me when I do something wrong.

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.” - google

3 people like this.

2. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Hi mam,
    They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
    Tom Bodett quotes

very nice quote and this is true these 3 things are necessary 2 live happily

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Revathy dear glad you liked the quote and thanks for always motivating me with yur first fb