Where is the time to socialize????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anugamit, Dec 24, 2011.

1. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Moderators please move this thread to appropriate section.

Hi friends,

I am a mother of one child, handling him and looking after all household chores as well as full-time work from home job. I hardly get time to socialize with people and whatever i do is only the people i already know. The weekends are for other undone household tasks, relax, TV, new recipes to try, and other hobbies i don't get time usually for. On weekends, i dont usually feel like meeting people and disturbing my peace of mind....DH and DS is only my world right now....I am not exactly an introvert kind of person but speak very less :coffee....but i always think to communicate with people and wish i could have a group to spend time with but i have never been able to get one and also nobody is interested to get me in :drowning...Is there anyone who is like me here??? How do you communicate with people when you are busy with your work whole day? Is socialization necessary in general and also after marriage? Nonetheless, i am still happy with my life...only sometimes i feel like i am missing something in my life.

2. lakshmilife

lakshmilife Junior IL'ite

Hi Anila.

Many of us are sailing on the same boat and the reason that we are trying to get intouch with unknown people using this platform is because we all need someone to share our views moreover we all want us to be heard.The miss in our life is the peer bonding that many of us has lost in our lives after marriage. It was not forceful but it took backseat as priorities were family.Even though we get to put across our views here the social life still is a miss.Try to get in touch with old school ,college friends once in a while it would give u immense joy and make you realise the missing something in your life.

3. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot lakshmi for your reply

4. Anoo1234

Anoo1234 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anila...........
    I am in the same boat like you my life is my DH and DSons. i also like to socialize but how ? no clue how to procede . if you or anyone can share those clues pl. i will be more than happy.