1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life...

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

I write Travel Blogs,(my trips) Religious blogs (Festivals i celebrate and shorts stories about god), Inspired by Pretty Devil's story http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/226581-i-still-love-you-14.html#post2951853 , i started writing a story.. Lets see if you like it...

This story is about Ramya, a girl who is "happily married" and expecting her first child....

Ramya is 3 months pregnant, she is on long leave, as doctor has advised her to stay
    home for first 5 months, as she had a miscarriage last time...

She prepares lunch box, sends husband Rakesh to office and relax on a couch..
    Ramya had her breakfast and checks her mail and social networking sites..

There on a social networking site, she gets request from a "old friend", before she
    accepts his requests, she tries to check his pics, and learned he is married and has
    a two year old kid.. She dint bother to accept/reject his request. She just goes back
    to bed, thinking of her past life...

This old friend is none other than her first love, is it really first love ?

Then what about previous love/relationships ? Ramya feels bad about her past love life before marriage,
    Ramya never had this free time in life. Starting from college to job, she was always busy and had no
    time to think or evaluate herself. She starts recollecting all the "men she met in different phases of life"

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    10 people like this.

2. sumalynux

Ramya was born in a conservative family, with two brothers. Her mom was a house wife, and dad was a business men. Ramya was very beautiful, 5.5 feet tall,broad shoulders,dark curly hair, slim and perfect body....Ramya's mom wanted her to get a degree and work, while her dad wanted to get Ramya married immediately after 10th and started seeing proposals..

With this confusions about marriage, Ramya cleared 10th with Distinction and joined puc taking pcmb.. She cleared PUC with good marks and was not sure to continue further, with on and off marriage proposals.She once told her parents that she is ready for marriage, provided Guy is good looking, Tall, handsome, educated, and good job and family background..

But was it very easy to get all her expectations in a single boy ??? Offers were rejected back to back, and she decided to join BSc. She started going college, Ramya's mom who wanted her to get a degree, suppressed all marriage offers
    without knowledge of Ramya and her dad,, So Ramya enjoyed her college without disturbance about marriage offers...

Ramya used to dress well, which would make her look more beautiful, she started getting love proposals from many boys, her neighbours, college mates and even her bus mates. Some would have courage to ask her directly, some would just follow her for days and weeks... None of them impressed her....But secretly enjoyed guys proposing her,:hide: she feels proud about her beauty, when friends talk about how many guys proposed her till date....

So dint Ramya accept any love proposals at all ???

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    6 people like this.
  3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma,

A warm welcome to IndusLadies.
    Good start. I'm happy to hear that you got inspired by our PD and started this story. Keep going :)

1 person likes this.
  4. sumalynux

Thank you Rakinya.. Yeah i love writing and reading Stories and Novels..

5. sumalynux

ARUN

Ramya comes home from college by 3;30 everyday.. Once she is back from college, she watches
    T.V for a while, and around 5;00pm her mom serves her Tea and snacks. (Ramya's mom treats her
    royally, as she always wanted her daughter have good degree and job, and doesn't tell her to do any
    house hold work)...Every evening, Ramya takes her dog for a walk..After that, she studies for 3 hours,
    have dinner and go to bed..This was her daily routine...

Days were passing by happily, with College,Studies and friends...Her favourite pass time
    was Chit chat with her college mates....She had 3 close friends, smitha, Akshata and Sowmya...

Smitha : Ramya looks like this guy likes you, he is staring at you from long time.

Akshata: Yak, he looks like Road romeo, even in wild dreams, Ramya wont accept her..

Sowmya : Yeah true, but this guy on RX bike, who follows us, is very handsome..I would agree
    immediately, if he propose me.

Smitha : Dont have high hopes, do you think any guy will propose you, having a beautiful girl
    like Ramya in our Group, (and all starts laughing).yeah Ramya what is this, we are talking so much,
    about you,and you are idle.. Is anything wrong...(Ramya seemed to be in her own world)

Ramya : Ohh, am sorry, nothing....... nothing is wrong. Am all rite..

Akshata: Come on Ramya, i am observing you,from a week, you are very silent, and i saw you laughing
    yourself during the classes.. Whats cooking, up ??? Looks like madam has fallen in love...

Ramya : Oh stop it ma, no i cannot love anyone.. i will marry my parents choice....

They all walked to Near by Bus stop, while smitha and Ramya walked home(they both stay 20mins from college)

Did Ramya really marry parents Choice ????

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. Soumys

Soumys Bronze IL'ite

Good start.. Carry on..

7. sumalynux

Thanks dear.. Sure, you can come back everyday for continuation..

8. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

very nice story.............post next part soon

9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good start... waiting to know wat ramya `s decision is ???

10. sumalynux

Thanks a lot, sure next part coming up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.