1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where Is My Mr Right Ramya Story - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Apr 20, 2016.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Arun-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 8

Rajesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 9

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Rakesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 11

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 12

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, herteenage and married life... PART 13

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 16

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 17

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, herteenage and married life... PART 18

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 19

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 20

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, herteenage and married life... PART 21

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 22

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 23

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 24

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT.- Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 25

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT.- Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 26

2. sumalynux

Door bell rang, that is when she realised she sat their for long time.. It was hermom... Padma made tea.. They had tea, talking about the function Padma attended..

Ramya left to her house next day.. And continued cooking, helping vedavathi and watching tv in her free time.. Rakesh used to skype Ramya every night.. Months passed by..........

veda veda suresh had called just now, Rajni have delivered a baby boy... I have arranged a vehicle, lets start evening to Rajni place.. said Krishnappa...

Wow what a great news, finally we became grand parents...
    Ramya heard this and got some sugar.. Ramya you also get ready ma we wll drop you in your moms place and go, its not safe for you to travel in 7th month.. said vedavathi...

Ohh i wanted to see baby too aunty said Ramya..

Hmm dont worrry, neeways Rakesh is coming next month.. We were planning to have your seemantham(baby shower) in ur 9th month..
    By then baby will be 3 months, so Rajni can attend with baby...

Vedavathi and krishnappa dropped Ramya at her place and left to town, Ramya bid good bye, asking them to send pics in mobile..

After a week, Krishnappa called Ramya
    Till Rakesh comes you stay back in your moms place ma, we have decided to spend sometime here with baby..

Oh sure uncle.. said Ramya..

2 months passed by.... Today Rakesh was coming.. Ramya was entering her 9th month.. Her seemantham and Rajni suresh sons naming ceremony was arranged same day in big hall.

Krishnappa and Vedavathi had come to Bangalore to receive Rakesh, they all went to airport.. Moment Rakesh saw Ramya he hugged her tight and kissed her..

Hmmm slow slow she is not one person now, and tis is public.. you can continue once u go home.. We will leave u two and we all will go for a movie said Krishnappa and everyone laughed...

Ramyas mother had prepared a feast, every body had lunch happily...Rakesh had bought some gifts, he distributed to everybody. Krishnappa and vedavathi left to their place.. While Ramya and Rakesh stayed back..

After lunch they all went to take nap.. Rakesh was continuously touching Ramyas belly and kissing her face and belly again and again. Ramya face blushed with joy and proud..

Next day Rakesh took her to nearby Resort and spent a day there.. Ramya was very happy she literally spent all day hugging him..Rakesh told what all places he visited and life in usa and how he missed her.. After gap of 6 months the couple happily enjoyed each others company..

Finally the day of seemantham and Suresh Rajni baby naming ceremony arrived..

Ps: one last post to complete this story...

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for posting the update dear. Felt nice to read it.

Looking forward to read the happy ending.

sumalynux likes this.
  4. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear for posting update. :banana::clap2:. Was waiting for long time. Eagerly waiting for next episode.

sumalynux likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hey Suma ... Sooper dear was waiting for the update for long time...

sumalynux likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Wow though i had given gap of almost an year, you still followed and read story..

Thanks a ton.. Will finish this in couple of days and continue "So who killed her"
    Join me there...

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma!

Interesting story, i read full 26 episodes in one day.waiting fr last episode :)

sumalynux likes this.
  8. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hey Suma welcome back. Congrats on the bundle of joy. Really really happy for u.

sumalynux likes this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful Episode Suma dear :) Eagerly waiting for last one. Is it Boy or girl for Ramya and Rakesh!

sumalynux likes this.
  10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

hi Suma,

so nice to see you back. how are you and how is your son? saw his pic as profile. he is very cute. God bless him.

Have been waiting patiently to hear Ramya's story. Have you posted the final episode? heading says final post but there is one more to go, right?

sumalynux likes this.