Where can I get classy faux crepe salwar suits?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by satin, Jan 8, 2012.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

I would like to buy salwar suits in faux crepe materials like this,I mean to me quality comes first and ten the print,I have attached some photos I saw and they were very affordable and gorgeous prints,I have been to many shops like nalli,pothys,madarshah and they were all very bad and never found such sets,I know only north indian shops carry this,if you have any idea please share.I mostly like north indian patterns and designs.thanks in advance.

Lofty Printed Salwar Suit | Printed Salwars | Salwar Kameez : www.cbazaar.in

Paisley Crepe Jacquard Salwar Suit | Casual Salwars | Salwar Kameez : www.cbazaar.in

Serene Green Salwar Suit | Printed Salwars | Salwar Kameez : www.cbazaar.in

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

do u say that u don't get this type of dresses?
    nothing special in this type of dress( i feel)..most of the shops in india carry this type of materials

3. nigu

nigu Silver IL'ite

Hi Satin,
    Did you check in unstiched material in Pothys ?
    I have got similar suits in Pothys some 4 - 5Yrs back .
    These suits looks good because they are stiched well . You need a good tailor to make even a bad cloth look good .
    Also from my experience these suits look different in photo and different in naked Eye.
    Many times we ask the shop keeper the material based on the photo they have displayed and later we are confused if this was the one which was displayed in the photo b'coz the look expermely different.
    The photo looks beautiful because of the lighting and stiching .

4. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

I have seen this type of dress materials and even the material they say as crepe is very cheap looking,I am never satisified with the material.Probably as Nigu said maybe they are looking better bcos of the lighting,etc but still I see a difference in crepes carried in north indian and south indian stores,both printwise and quality.

Hi Nigu,

Yes I went to Pothys 3-4 months back and was not satisifed with the quality.I will probably try visiting Sowcarpet sometime,since I am really really a fan of dresses designed by north people :)

5. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi satoin,
    sorry for using your thread.

i wanted to know where i can get jaipur cotton in chennai. (it is a soft cotton that needs very less iron or no iron).