Where can I buy smart officewear(tops/tunics) at a good price?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by Nithya001, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

looking for some shop where I can find a good choice in tops/ and tunics that vcan be worn with jeans to work. Please suggest some stores apart from shopper's stop and lifestyle. Where can I get such clothes for a good price? Will a trip to commercial street be a good idea? Please share if you know any good shops in commercial street for this purpose. Also can I travel to commercial street alone?(new to Bangalore and don't know kannada)

2. Aachy

Aachy New IL'ite

In safeena plaza you can search..There are some shops which are really reasonable and ve good collections too...

3. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Aachy. Is it the one on infantry road? I will check it out, please do share any other places too.

I am looking for tops in solid colors, which have both a casual as well as semi-formal look, that I can wear to office. Also suggest some interesting place to buy kurtis which will be good to wear to office.

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Nithya,
    If you like, you can try stitching kurtis after buying running material. Graden vareili has lots of exhibitions here,and their running material costs 80/- per metre. And kurti stitching price might come to 150/- So for below 500/- you will get lovely kurthis:)

5. DKalyani

DKalyani Junior IL'ite

Hi Ami,

Can you please share the shop/location where can we get this Garden Vareili material in Commercial street?

Thanks
    Kalyani

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kalyani,
    I am not sure about the garden vareili shop in bangalore. They have an exhibition atleast twice a year at Premchandra Kalyana mantapa in Jayanagar.Will let you know if I come across any of their exhibitions which will be held in near future.

7. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

nowadays i do shop online for kurtas/kurtis etc.. some sites are fashionandyou.com,99labels.com. The prices are pretty competitive..and delivery prompt. you can also try myntra.com