1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Next episode will clear air on this. Please wait and have a nice day ahead.

2. blackbeauty84

They just had an accident. Both of them will survive :)

3. blackbeauty84

Thank you Peddadas. Yes very worst time for the family...

4. blackbeauty84

Yes yes many of the companies are run like that. Thanks for the feedback Sachini.Have a great day.

5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-45

Priya was used to phone ringing at odd hours the day but before even picking this call she sensed something wrong. The call announced the accident of two persons and told about the hospital in which they were taken to. She made a quick call to Jai’s brother who was practicing as ophthalmologist in the same hospital.

Jai’s brother, Vijay had already reached the hospital before Priya and Srikanth. They had to really wait for hours before doctor could tell about Jai and sriram’s condition.

Vijay pulled Priya and Srikanth and let them to the doctor’s room.

‘My brother’s wife and eldest son.’ He introduced them to the doctor.

‘Your boy is relatively safe. Couple of injuries which looks bad and right hand is fractured. We will keep him in observation and discharge him in two days.’ He said to Priya.

‘How about my dad?’ Srikanth asked as Priya breathed with relief.

‘Seems car has hit him primarily and he is thrown away because of the impact. Though his life is not in danger he is in a serious condition. He might need multiple surgeries. There is significant blood loss as well. At the moment we are trying to stop the bleeding. We have to undertake lot of tests to assess the complete damage.’ Doctor explained and excused himself for the night.

Tears filled Priya’s eyes as she heard this from doctor.

‘Things are going terribly wrong. I don’t know where it’s going to end.’ Priya said to Vijay and narrated everything they faced till Mithun’s death.

‘Chin up Priya. If the villain is dead, things will turn out better right?’ Vijay consoled her. Someone from the reception announced police had turned up to meet the family.

Police told her that tea shop owner heard a screech and when he came out to see, he saw a car speeding up. He couldn’t make out the car number or make. He found both of them injured and as he was giving the first aid, ambulance arrived. Police are thinking there is an eye-witness who saw the accident and called the ambulance. They were trying to trace the caller and also exploring whether they can get CCTV footage from near by vicinities.

Minutes after Police left, Col. Mukund entered the hospital with another person.

‘How is Jai?’ he asked Priya and once he heard updates from Priya, he told her ‘My friend wants to talk to you in private. There’s a coffee shop in the next building, shall we talk? He asked.

Once Priya, Vijay and Srikanth were seated Col.Mukund introduced the other person. ‘He is my friend, running a detective agency. ‘

‘You were the one Jai handed out inquiry about Mithun right?’ Priya asked remembering that Jai mentioned about the detective.

‘Ofcourse. Detective looked at Priya and asked ‘ Any idea why your husband and chairman met Kishore this night?’

When Priya hesitated he said ‘ I know about the video of Kishore and Mithun. Your husband informed me today morning.’

‘Jai mentioned chairman wanted to confront Kishore with the video.’ She said.

‘That explains… I learnt that Mithun and Kishore were thick into this. Once I knew Mithun was in Chennai, I was personally tailing Kishore. I saw your husband and the company chairman visiting his house and he followed them to office in his car. After half an hour or so, I saw Kishore’s car coming out of the company and he was waiting in a road. I don’t know for sure but I suspect he was waiting for his brother in law. He saw Jai’s car passing him and he started following it. Your husband got down from the car to have tea and this made Kishore impatient. When your husband tried to get back to car, he hit them and sped away. It was me who called the ambulance and I started following Kishore. What he did next is strange. He parked is car in a random street and walked away. Most likely he will file a missing vehicle complaint I have complete evidence of what I said so far and I’m headed to police station next.’ He replied and gulped a glass of water.

‘Any news on Mithun’s death?’ Srikanth asked hopefully.

‘You were just in wrong place at wrong time. Mithun passed away inconveniently because of bad heart. I’m sure this will be clear once post-mortem results come.’ Detective explained. ‘Alright we are making a move.’ He said.

On their way out Col. Mukund pulled Priya out and asked ‘Have you informed chairman about the accident?’

‘Not yet..’

‘I heard Jai having a heated argument with chairman and I saw Jai storming out of the cabin.Looks like they had a major fight. Handle things carefully Priya. I will check on you tomorrow then.’ Col.Mukund said and left the place along with the detective.

‘Srikanth, you get home. I’ll stay here.You have your final presentation and you need atleast few hours of rest.’ Priya said.

Vijay interrupted them and said ‘There is nothing one can do for them tonight. Both are in Critical care unit and I have asked the medical team to ring me if they need anything.’

While returning home Priya’s thoughts returned to how messed up this summer is for the entire family. It was about to dawn and her heart craved for a similar dawn for their family.

blissfull, VinuthaS, Sachini and 3 others like this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:rage::rage: this is an unexpected twist BB Ma'am...how can you hurt jai :rage::tonguewink: Next time ippadi ellam pana kudadhu.

Good thing both are out of life threat but I still suspect this Chairman.. :rage: As Jai questioned is Mr Chairman king of some dynasty :BangHead: Jai's decision to quit the Evolution was awesome... Hope Col is not playing any game here not able to trust anyone :anguished::anguished:

Thanks for these fast and furious updates BB ma'am as always very crisp and upto point... :beer-toast1: missed little emotional reaction from Priya and Srikanth :tonguewink: But it is nice to see them being strong headed and facing the issue. Keep rocking!:banana:

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh man, i hope this detective thing is the ultimate solution for this..

9. blackbeauty84

mm yes it was Kishore

10. blackbeauty84

Ha ha Thanks Adharv. This is the first and last time I have hurt Jai. Let's see how chairman turns out.

Some people like Priya are strong irrespective of whatever life throws at them. Thanks again for a wonderful feedback.